Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
Look, I've seen a few tranny who would give a real women a legitimate run for her money anyday here in Seattle..
My friend once got head from a tranny downtown seattle out a car window... Thought it was a girl until we realized she had also saved my other friend from a run in with the cops in the same night... Lol "Nikki"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
Oh I wasn't justifying anything, I've fallen for it. When I got back from Afgh. My friend took me to a gay bar, I was really uncomfortable at first, but she said I'd enjoy it because I'd get bought tons of drinks and wouldn't have to spend any money, and theres plenty of women lol. It's called "Jakes" down in Olympia, weekend might know what im talking about. I was like hell yeah, I went, and there were tons of chicks and it was a great time, free drinks, light hookups, the works. One chick started chatting me up, and I was like yup, this is who I'm taking home. No indication at all of anything, feminine voice features, the works...then ever so nonchalantly, and sneakily, she slipped it in thae conversation she was a transexual...I had the same reacrion Quagmire did.
No idea what you're talking about, but I have only been to Olympia once when I was like 12. Lol.