User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trenazone and.... ?

Currently running my homebrew trenazone cycle. Its only a week but no sides so far. When i ran mecha i had BP spikes like a mofo from the start so I'm really liking Tren solo.

Trenazone (ml) -1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5
    Androgentx Delta 2- 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3

Also running andromass at 2 caps daily and will start 4-DHEA/5-alpha test base beginning week 3.

Goal is to gain strength and recomp. I only want to put on a little size.

My question is should I add Triumphalis, Mithras, or Prototype 11-Spray?

I really wanna avoid bloat as my last Mecha/Tren run I took a bit of superdrol and blew up like the fuckin Michelin man and people were asking tooo many questions about it.

I will start week 3 with my test base to avoid hormone fluctuations and hopefully minimize sides.
    I was leaning towards Triumphalis or 11-spray as they both seem to have a recomp effect. However I must purchase Triumphalis. I already have 11-spray and mithras on hand.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Trenazone and.... ?

Interesting to follow.

As for me I did a 7 weeks cycle of Tren 1.5/1.5/2/2/2/2/3 with nanodrol 1/1/1/1/0/0/0ml.

No sides at all during cycle.

What will you use as AI? And what are your protections (BP, liver,...) ?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Running formastanzol at 3 pumps/2x daily as I dont have a lot of aromatizing compounds but I may bump it up to 5 pumps/2x when I add additional 4-dhea.

Supports include hawthorne, grape seed, celery seed, NAC and TUDCA if needed, super cissus, joint force, glucos./chrondroint, creatine,
    flax seed/turmeric/ginger magical anti-inflammatory concoction.

PCT will be clomid daa erase anabeta elite

Have letro and exstane on hand as well as caber.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campcoll88 View Post
    Currently running my homebrew trenazone cycle. Its only a week but no sides so far. When i ran mecha i had BP spikes like a mofo from the start so I'm really liking Tren solo.

Trenazone (ml) -1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5
    Androgentx Delta 2- 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3

Also running andromass at 2 caps daily and will start 4-DHEA/5-alpha test base beginning week 3.

Goal is to gain strength and recomp. I only want to put on a little size.

My question is should I add Triumphalis, Mithras, or Prototype 11-Spray?

I really wanna avoid bloat as my last Mecha/Tren run I took a bit of superdrol and blew up like the fuckin Michelin man and people were asking tooo many questions about it.

I will start week 3 with my test base to avoid hormone fluctuations and hopefully minimize sides.
    I was leaning towards Triumphalis or 11-spray as they both seem to have a recomp effect. However I must purchase Triumphalis. I already have 11-spray and mithras on hand.
    Fwiw, mithras does not seem to be bloating users (including me). I think it would suit your goals at the rec. dosage or slightly above.
    Iron Legion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the logs it does seem be a bit dry. I would also run at a low dose of 10mg for 42 days as I only have one bottle

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Mithras is a good call as well.