User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

best stano drol clone right now?

I miss you android v3. Anyway I've used stano elite in the past with godresultsbut it was out of production for a few months before it came back. For some reason that gives me concern. So what's the go to stano clone right now? I want to add it to my upcoming sdmz stack. Thanks

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good results from LGI

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I would like to get my hands on some e-spray but I'm just as likely to find cheap androhard

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have some lgi in my stash, I havn't used any lgi product yet but from what I have read they seem to be consistant and reliable. I would have liked to find some AH.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Ironflex stanozane. I am currently using it and have used it in the past. Socal nutrition, one of the board sponsors has it at a good price and they have a SS discount code.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    I like Ironflex stanozane. I am currently using it and have used it in the past. Socal nutrition, one of the board sponsors has it at a good price and they have a SS discount code.
    Dose, effects, etc???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ironflex Supplements’ Stanozane is a non-methylated compound that allows users to experience enhanced recovery, increased muscle hardness, and a decrease in body fat. In addition, Stanozane users will notice premium performance in the gym with intense energyand focus.

Stanozane’s non-methylated nature means it can be used standalone or alongside other compounds. Whether users stack Stanozane or run it solo, satisfactory progress should be expected.

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 90

Ingredient: 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 200mg

- - - Updated - - -

Curious to hear other opinions on this product.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although I think Androhard v3 is excellent, I like to take 3AH and 1 cap 200mgs stanodrol with a methylated compound, i.e. Triumphalis, and then 1 cap stano with subsequent doses.

As the methyl effect is much quicker, I find the stano works well at dealing with possible lethargy as I imagine the Stano and methyl will peak roughly the same time. I've tried both ways and the combination 0 3 AH & 3 Stano works best for me, and an added plus is that it makes your Androhard last longer. So glad I stocked up on AH

As to which brands, stick to the more well known ones and don't buy off ebay!
    Last edited by markam; 06-26-2013 at 07:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

best stano drol clone right now?

Personally, I'm hoping that Sperwer's first reincarnation is a AndroHard LV just like The first generation. I am thinking that if I run an oral cycle again, I'd like to run AH LV with Nanodrol to enhance the absorbency of the 'drol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Dose, effects, etc???
    I dosed mine both times at 600mg a day. The first time it was with trenazone and currently it is with mechabol. Good muscle hardening and leaning. I cant take it to late in the evening cause it will keep me up at night. Im going to finish up my cycle with 800mg of Stano and drop to the mecha to see how it differs.