Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: best stano drol clone right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    Just curious what you're dosing it at, label says each cap is 50 mg... at $40/ bottle that could get pricey
    I think there are multiple ingredients in the IML (BSL) version. All of these other Stano versions are just Stano. But I agree, sounds pricey.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    What are the thoughts on how taking it with a medium-chain triglyceride and grapefruit juice might enhance absorption?
    I am not 100% positive about the MCT combo,or the benefit with this particular product, but this IML version has an ingredient that essentially is Grapefruit juice extract

Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    Just curious what you're dosing it at, label says each cap is 50 mg... at $40/ bottle that could get pricey
    I am running it 100mgs 2x per day, so 200mgs per day total. IML gave me the bottles for free, but they retail for $40 a piece..so yeah it's an $80 dollar run I am doing.

So far so good though in all honesty.
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    I think there are multiple ingredients in the IML (BSL) version. All of these other Stano versions are just Stano. But I agree, sounds pricey.

Yes the IML version is Stanolone/grapefruit extract/and piperine...Essentially it is Stanolone with a strategic delivery system.

I have to say I am actually impressed so far. I like it. Enough that I will use it again. With that being said, if there is a better version at a cheaper price, then I want that. Either way, I am a stanolone fan..this is my first run of oral Stanolone EVER...it is acting very much like masteron IMO.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used androhard v3 and stano elite. I tried to pick up some stano 200 but the best deals I found were out of stock till the 10th. So I went ahead and picked up cel stano drol. Amazon has it for $25 bucks through multiple sellers. Wonder why so cheap compared to others. Anyway I'm stacking with SuperDMZ.... Should be fun!!!

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CEL Stano-Drol is only 150 mg per cap. The 200 mg caps of Stanozane from SoCal are a better deal.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: best stano drol clone right now?

Quote Originally Posted by weakling View Post
    I've used androhard v3 and stano elite. I tried to pick up some stano 200 but the best deals I found were out of stock till the 10th. So I went ahead and picked up cel stano drol. Amazon has it for $25 bucks through multiple sellers. Wonder why so cheap compared to others. Anyway I'm stacking with SuperDMZ.... Should be fun!!!
    I don't think CEL makes stano anymore. Those bottles may be older or expired which may explain the $25 price which is cheap.