Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    says who lmao, just don't take so much lol
    to each his own. even a lil bit and i still get paranoid if im not at my place. i'll also usually fast for that day, and drink a shit ton of vitamin c. and man. 6 grams plus doing all of that puts u in another world.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oooohh, I don't get paranoid lmao, I haven't done them in years but I was the guy making everyone else paranoid. I forgot about that lol. Speaking of that, I remember once taking 4 hits of blotter acid, about 45 min later me and 2 other buds didn't think it was working so we took 4 more , I could tell you stories from that night for about 2 hours lol. Remember one time doing blotter and then watching the superbowl with my dad, I was about 16 maybe, just keep your composure, it's an art brah lol

- - - Updated - - -

btw it was a great game lol

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An art no doubt, but a crowded bar or club would be overwhelming. My game would probably be off too. Especially with such large pupils.

I'm still thinking: phenibut, weed, and a stim.

Just not sure what stim. Would have to be euphoric.

Axon sounds good on paper with all the dopamine, serotonin reuptake, but I've yet to read a compelling review.

Craze might be too crazy.

Caffeine not strong enough.

Coke illegal, hard to find, addictive.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what about just some ephedrine with some caffeine for the stim? add that to Phenibut and you might be onto something. I will experiment on myself and my wife (slip it to her in a drink) and let you know lol

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is very kind of you.

25mg of ephedrine, and 200mg caffeine doesn't feel too much stronger than 200mg caffeine alone. Never bumped up the ephedrine content, but thought always thought 37.5mg would give me a more noticeable effect. It really is a thought, and might be my first move. I have both at my finger tips, and a bottle of phen on the way.

I'm also working on modifying an electronic cigarette to vaporize marijuana(made into a tincture). I haven't started the process, as I'm in one of my dry out periods. This should allow me to get high in public with no smell and complete stealth.

I'll def report on my upcoming experiments. Probably make it a side part of my bulking log I plan to start soon.
    Last edited by Grape Ape; 06-28-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 tab of mdma! will get you going for the night...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oooohh, I don't get paranoid lmao, I haven't done them in years but I was the guy making everyone else paranoid. I forgot about that lol. Speaking of that, I remember once taking 4 hits of blotter acid, about 45 min later me and 2 other buds didn't think it was working so we took 4 more , I could tell you stories from that night for about 2 hours lol. Remember one time doing blotter and then watching the superbowl with my dad, I was about 16 maybe, just keep your composure, it's an art brah lol

- - - Updated - - -

btw it was a great game lol

god do i have stories too. first time i did shrooms i was in a corn field. shit was nutsssss. i saw buddha! i swear to god i saw the outline of buddha. the corn was mocing all strange. good times

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    says who lmao, just don't take so much lol
    Thats the problem, I always take too much! I always think about Fear and Loathing in LV, where Benicio DelToro says, he took too much, he took took much MANNNN!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only other opiates I have experience with are pharmaceutical so I can't compare it to anything recreational (although I did extract codeine from a prescription product to obtain a recreational effect). I used kratom daily in fairly large doses for a fairly long period of time. i ordered so much from one supplier that he would send me random free shipments of product and t-shirts, etc. i was going through some really bad times and it kinda numbed the pain, very effectively too. like i said i used large doses for a while, and while tolerance did develop i never got any kind of physical withdrawal. in fact i used kratom once when i was withdrawing from heavy alcohol abuse and it eased the symptoms significantly. i found i was able to stop using kratom completely, overnight, and while psychologically i did crave the high physically it was not uncomfortable in the slightest. apparently in some countries they use kratom when they can't get H, personally i don't see why anyone would ever need to use an opiate when this is so much cleaner, i mean who wants to feel like you're dying if you can't get your drug of choice?

in terms of anxiety reduction i'd rate it up there with ativan or clonazepam. in terms of recreational potential it easily meets or exceeds alcohol although the effects are very different, for me kratom would be more like a 'sit around and just chill' kinda vibe instead of a bar or club type vibe. but that's just me and i'm not a big club goer anyway, so your results may vary

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Yeah, I've thought about Kratom. Thought it was supposed to be more of an opiot high? Not too experienced in that area, and wonder if it would be fitting for my situation. It's on my list to try either way though.

What's your experience/results?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alcohol Alternatives

Did you have a favorite strain or extract of kratom?