0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how does my routine look?

sat. pullups, db rows, upright rows.
    sun. dips, overhead press, flys.
    mon deads, chins, side laterial raises.
    wed. bb bench, db incline, db bench.
    fri. squats, straight leg deads, belt calf raises.

i really like the 5 day 3 exercise routine, i also do other stuff like cleans, curls, face pulls, prowler work and tire flips but this is the meat of what I do.

Any exercises I should subsistute? I feel a little delt and chest deficient so I subd shrugs for side laterials and I dropped push ups for flys. My first exercise of the day is usually 5 sets of 10 or less and the other 2 are 4 sets of 10 or more. I am trying to ride the line between strength and hypertrophy.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that's a solid routine. I would just variate weekly though. And also have a day when I really hit the minor muscle groups like arms. But for an example of only 1 week, it looks solid.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's pretty much it week in and week out, how would you modify it on a weekly basis?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'd like to update.
    my goal is shying away from strength and focusing more on hypertrophy.
    weight is going down as are the rest intervals.

I have added to my home gym. I have nowa complete db set as well as a variable point cable cross over.

My schedule is opening up this winter and I want to train harder and smarter. I was thinking of dropping the body weight movements for their cable and dumbbell counterparts and adding 4th and 5th exercises. I've even been thinking of dropping a day of weight traing for a day of dedicated cardio (i have been doing 10+ mile street bike rides).

My whole routine needs help. I have even been considering employing a trainer. I'd love to hear some suggestions.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that a very good and beneficial routine i must say. Because with the help of this kind routine you can get many benefits from it and you can live your life healthy. I also like and want to do these activities on regular basis.
    urgent care Brooklyn
    Last edited by DarrylSpiers; 01-22-2016 at 09:07 AM.

New Member Feedback Score 0 William3's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice and hard routine work bro...I thinks its best to get good results quickly...
    Last edited by SoCal-Nutrition; 04-22-2016 at 06:21 PM. Reason: cutout potential spam
    Be lOyAl