User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PN PRO GEAR Cycle Log

I'm going to Log this run and will try to report as often as I can. I'm on day 4 of a 30 day cycle and will report both pros and cons as I see them. This is my 3rd PH run. 1st was a 6wk AL, AH, AD, AE. 2nd was Epi Elite, Trenazone, Stano Elite. I had great success with both of these runs along with successfully PCTs

My Stats from day 1
    35year old Ectomorph
    5'11" and 183 pounds
    12% BF
    off cycle cal intake 2500
    on cycle cal intake 3500-4000, min 250g Protein, I'm going to play a little with my carb load and will eat most of my clean fats with AM/PM PG dose.

The cycle:

PN Pro Gear(same as Super DMZ 2.0) 0, 0, 2, 2, 2, 2 (1 cap in the AM and PM)
    CEL Stano-Drol 0, 0, 0, 4, 4, 4 (I may increase to 5 caps if joints hold up) Note below on dose
    CEL Cycle Assist weeks 1-6 4caps AM / 4caps PM
    Aegis 3caps AM / 3caps PM
    PN joint rebuild 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
    Orange Triad 6per Day
    PN Fish Oil 2per Day
    Taurine 6g per day( 2caps AM and then another 2caps pre and post workout)

PCT:

Pharm Grade Clomid: 50, 50, 50, 25, 25, 25
    Anabeta 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
    Erase 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1
    Talos 4, 4, 4, 4

I highly doubt I will need it but I have liquid Nolva to use on cycle if needed

I'm waiting to run Stano till the 3rd week because I want to see how my body reacts to DMZ and M-Sten as I've never ran them before. I'm also going to start Stano at 600mg and may take to it 750mg if my joints can handle it. My joints got a bit sore on 750mg alongside EPI and trenazone.

Ok so I'm now on day 4 with some results to give. I have to say that I didn't expect some of these PROs/CONs till I was further in the cycle.

PROs:
    Aggression in the gym is intense starting day 1 with a strong desire to push it past my limits.
    Very quick recovery between sets and I feel like I can workout twice a day.
    I've added a few pounds and I've gone from 183 to 186

CONs:
    Aggression is not specific to pushing weight. I've been very short tempered and I've been told by people that work for me that I've been walking around looking pissed off(I didn't notice but I'm not usually like that). Today while doing shoulder presses an employee at the gym asked me not to drop the weights and I went ape shit on him. Side Note: WTF shoulder pressing 95s and I don't want to drop them on my legs so they go on the ground. enough said.
    I had heartburn day 1 and I never get heartburn so I'm guessing it was the PG. the heartburn has not been back.
    Serious back pumps day one. 2g of Taurine clears it right up but without the Taurine I don't think I could run this stack.

Overall: I'm pleased to date. I feel great and I'm going to try to pay attention to my aggression so I can stay out of trouble
    Last edited by weakling; 07-04-2013 at 02:07 PM.