User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not had blood work. I usually get blood work 4 weeks before and 4 weeks after. The Shut down I'm speaking of is testicular shrinkage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 18: Ive gained a very lean 12 pounds to date. No sides to speak of other than the occasional back pump. My girlfriend says I look huge lol. I definitely see more muscle mass in my shoulder and chest area. She says my arms and legs are bigger but it's hard for me to tell. She is probably just telling me what she knows I want to hear cause she wants the D. I'm looking for a big last week but I have a new obstacle as I think I pushed a little to hard on shoulder day. I was going much heavier than I usually go with on dumbbell shrugs and the next morning I have a lot of pain in my forearm. Hopefully its just a slightly pulled muscle but it feels more like a tendon. I did this earlier in the week and my last two workouts have been a bitch! Back day hurt but I still went heavy and got all my reps in. Arms day was another story. Can't do dumbbell curls over 35 pounds without significant pain. I usually max out at 60x8. Oh well it was a good run and I'll get what I can from the last 11 days. I already got another order so I can run it again around November.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    post a couple pics from when U started till now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't take a pic on day one but pretty close to it I think. I will put up a before and after when the cycle is over

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 24. Strength and size are up. Tipped the scale at 199 this morning for a weight gain of 16 pounds. I've always been a hard gainer but I expect to reach 203-205. Looking forward to a great pct and see how much I can hold onto.

To compare to my last cycle of epi elite/trenazone. I have put on much more mass with pro gear but at the same time my gains were leaner with epi/trenazone. While my strength has increased on pro gear I don't think with 6 days left I will reach the same strength gains made on the six week epi/trenazone run. But to be fair I've had knee and elbow issues on pro gear(sports related) that affected my workouts.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you having any heartburn at all??

Reason I ask is bc before Mike came out with his version of Pro Gear I ran alot of clients on DMZ2.0..and everyone myself included had nasty heartburn every day. On ProGear I have not heard one complaint of consistent heartburn yet.

Once again amazing, Mike raised the bar by offering a more pure DMZ/Methylsten product IMO.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Are you having any heartburn at all??

Reason I ask is bc before Mike came out with his version of Pro Gear I ran alot of clients on DMZ2.0..and everyone myself included had nasty heartburn every day. On ProGear I have not heard one complaint of consistent heartburn yet.

Once again amazing, Mike raised the bar by offering a more pure DMZ/Methylsten product IMO.
    The heartburn I had was very mild and early on. Have not had it since.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered sdmz when pro gear was on back order but I got them both in before I started my cycle so I went with pro gear first. I'll try the sdmz in a few months to see if I can feel/see a difference. I can say the sdmz pills are twice the size with the same ingredients so I'm assuming sdmz has a lot of filler.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey weakling how was this cycle overall? And how did PCT go?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Hey weakling how was this cycle overall? And how did PCT go?
    Sorry for the very late reply. The cycle was amazing and i ended the cycle at 203 for a 20lb gain. I lost 4lbs by the end of my pct that overall went well and bloods came back perfect. I will say It was hard to recover from and I've never "felt" so suppressed on previous cycles. I normally feel recovered by week 2 of pct but it took a good 4 weeks. Pct was solid:
    Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
    Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10
    Anabeta elite
    Erase pro
    Forskolin 95
    Bulbine
    Etc

If I run it again I will use dermacrine rather then stano. Lethargy week four was crippling even with stano at 1000mg.

I've continued to lean bulk and I'm now at 210lbs 14% bf

I'm going to start a cut next month to get back under 10% bf. I have all my supps together with the missing piece of the puzzle(iron legion xi-11) being out of stock.
    Last edited by weakling; 12-03-2013 at 10:44 PM.