User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PN PRO GEAR Cycle Log

I'm going to Log this run and will try to report as often as I can. I'm on day 4 of a 30 day cycle and will report both pros and cons as I see them. This is my 3rd PH run. 1st was a 6wk AL, AH, AD, AE. 2nd was Epi Elite, Trenazone, Stano Elite. I had great success with both of these runs along with successfully PCTs

My Stats from day 1
    35year old Ectomorph
    5'11" and 183 pounds
    12% BF
    off cycle cal intake 2500
    on cycle cal intake 3500-4000, min 250g Protein, I'm going to play a little with my carb load and will eat most of my clean fats with AM/PM PG dose.

The cycle:

PN Pro Gear(same as Super DMZ 2.0) 0, 0, 2, 2, 2, 2 (1 cap in the AM and PM)
    CEL Stano-Drol 0, 0, 0, 4, 4, 4 (I may increase to 5 caps if joints hold up) Note below on dose
    CEL Cycle Assist weeks 1-6 4caps AM / 4caps PM
    Aegis 3caps AM / 3caps PM
    PN joint rebuild 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
    Orange Triad 6per Day
    PN Fish Oil 2per Day
    Taurine 6g per day( 2caps AM and then another 2caps pre and post workout)

PCT:

Pharm Grade Clomid: 50, 50, 50, 25, 25, 25
    Anabeta 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
    Erase 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1
    Talos 4, 4, 4, 4

I highly doubt I will need it but I have liquid Nolva to use on cycle if needed

I'm waiting to run Stano till the 3rd week because I want to see how my body reacts to DMZ and M-Sten as I've never ran them before. I'm also going to start Stano at 600mg and may take to it 750mg if my joints can handle it. My joints got a bit sore on 750mg alongside EPI and trenazone.

Ok so I'm now on day 4 with some results to give. I have to say that I didn't expect some of these PROs/CONs till I was further in the cycle.

PROs:
    Aggression in the gym is intense starting day 1 with a strong desire to push it past my limits.
    Very quick recovery between sets and I feel like I can workout twice a day.
    I've added a few pounds and I've gone from 183 to 186

CONs:
    Aggression is not specific to pushing weight. I've been very short tempered and I've been told by people that work for me that I've been walking around looking pissed off(I didn't notice but I'm not usually like that). Today while doing shoulder presses an employee at the gym asked me not to drop the weights and I went ape shit on him. Side Note: WTF shoulder pressing 95s and I don't want to drop them on my legs so they go on the ground. enough said.
    I had heartburn day 1 and I never get heartburn so I'm guessing it was the PG. the heartburn has not been back.
    Serious back pumps day one. 2g of Taurine clears it right up but without the Taurine I don't think I could run this stack.

Overall: I'm pleased to date. I feel great and I'm going to try to pay attention to my aggression so I can stay out of trouble
    Last edited by weakling; 07-04-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome,I am in on this log. Good luck man. I get heartburn also every time I run PG or DMZ 2.0. Pepcid AC and tums does the trick for me

Good luck man, looking forward to your results
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This DS looks intriguing to me, but the thought of two di-methyls together scares me away from it. The dose of methyl-sten is such that two capsules would be a fairly toxic dose (20mg). I have run two Ultradrol cycles and find that at 16mg, the sides begin, particularly the ones that make me want to violently lash out.

10mg wouldn't be enough (I didn't find it to be effective for me until 12mg) and 20 would be too much.

I have no doubt that this DS will produce results, but it's more stress than I want to put my body through.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    This DS looks intriguing to me, but the thought of two di-methyls together scares me away from it. The dose of methyl-sten is such that two capsules would be a fairly toxic dose (20mg). I have run two Ultradrol cycles and find that at 16mg, the sides begin, particularly the ones that make me want to violently lash out.

10mg wouldn't be enough (I didn't find it to be effective for me until 12mg) and 20 would be too much.

I have no doubt that this DS will produce results, but it's more stress than I want to put my body through.
    I'm with you. I'm playing close attention to the sides. Look at Blackstone labs new ph MDE.
    I would be afraid to take 2 caps of that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:
    I woke up at 5am planning on getting a strong workout in but I felt dehydrated with a splitting headache which I thought was weird with my water intake being so high. The feeling pasted quickly after hydrating and eating breakfast. I will get a strong arms and abs workout in after work today. Overall my state of wellbeing is very high and I can't wait to get in the gym today.

Day 5 PROs:
    I feel great
    Great recovery after an intense shoulder workout yesterday. I expected to wake up sore but I'm far from it.
    I'm seeing more definition in the mirror

CONs:
    A little bit of acne on the upper back this morning

Side note: I may need to up my calorie intake. I put down around 4500 calories yesterday(including a pound of lean beef right before bed) and I still lost a pound from previous day. Mind blown when getting on the scale this morning.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beware of the methylsten hypoglycemia, which kicks in after week two. You are likely to experience ravenous hunger that can only be satisfied for a short time before your body evaporates it and you're so hungry you're shaking like you haven't eaten for days.

It happens to me when I hit 16mg of methylsten. If you're dosing two caps a day, you're hitting the 20 mark.

I was having to pack food with me wherever I went because when it hit, it was almost crippling. I could eat to the point of discomfort and in an hour or so feel like I was on a hunger strike. It happened both times I ran methylsten.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW, my God! You weren't lying about this stuff:

Blackstone Labs: MDE

My liver hurts just reading about it!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went up to 2 caps at once 3x per day..but my lower back pumps were brutal to the point where it was painful to do squats and other exercises. Ran liver protectant so my values were gtg..but that dose I started getting nose bleeds in my sleep. But I looked GIGANTIC everytime I run ProGear no matter the dosage.

I have several clients that run 1 pill 2x per day for 30 days on 30 days off..Every single one of them like this protocol and walk away with 7-10lbs still.

Keep the updates coming, cool log

Oh yeah MDE is legit, there are actually even stronger PH's out that are blends of 5-6 PH's in each pill believe it or not.

My client just ran the new MDE the one you guys are talking about..gained 15lbs in 30 days
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember when you first ran it on PP at that dose. Its crazy i see people running it at 40mg now and claim to be virtually side free. Id love to see bloodwork at that dose

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW, my God! You weren't lying about this stuff:

Blackstone Labs: MDE

My liver hurts just reading about it!
    Their original version contained SD....

Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    I remember when you first ran it on PP at that dose. Its crazy i see people running it at 40mg now and claim to be virtually side free. Id love to see bloodwork at that dose
    For some reason I am thinking they have under dosed supps if they claim to be taking 40mg...I would think the sides would be totally out of control.