User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh, and i agree with FPR. much as im sure he didnt want to lost or throw the fight, i think silva went home feeling disappointed, but a little "free-er" that night
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I said it was "my impression," you know, my interpretation based on his attitude in the interviews. Nowhere in my post did I present it as gospel. To me he sounded like a man that was somewhat tired.
    Tired from what? Competing 1-2x/year and often in a terrible mismatch?

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    oh, and i agree with FPR. much as im sure he didnt want to lost or throw the fight, i think silva went home feeling disappointed, but a little "free-er" that night
    Again, free from what? It's not like he had a huge workload on him. If he didn't have a desire to win, then he should've retired after the fight against Bonnar and relinquish the title.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

Again, free from what? It's not like he had a huge workload on him. If he didn't have a desire to win, then he should've retired after the fight against Bonnar and relinquish the title.
    maybe he was bored of this, wanted to move on to the next chapter of his life instead of spending another many months training for another defense of the title he has already dominated?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    maybe he was bored of this, wanted to move on to the next chapter of his life instead of spending another many months training for another defense of the title he has already dominated?
    Then retire after beating Bonnar in your home country.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whether he should have or not, i dont know. and i didnt say he didn't have a desire to win. but i did get the impression the he was a little relieved of the pressure of holding the belt for so long.

and he was often mismatched because he was that much better. he cleared the division and many folks, myself included, thought that even weidman was a mismatch. some analysts believe the odds for the rematch will be the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whether he should have or not, i dont know. and i didnt say he didn't have a desire to win. but i did get the impression the he was a little relieved of the pressure of holding the belt for so long.

and he was often mismatched because he was that much better. he cleared the division and many folks, myself included, thought that even weidman was a mismatch. some analysts believe the odds for the rematch will be the same.
    I looked about 10 days prior to the fight and Weidman was only a +190 and there were a whole bunch of people including pros and analysts picking Weidman to beat Silva.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked about 10 days prior to the fight and Weidman was only a +190 and there were a whole bunch of people including pros and analysts picking Weidman to beat Silva.
    yah, about 2:1 is what everyone is expecting again from what i heard. i think dana was expecting that too.

and will someone shut belfort's mouth for fucks sake

god, he's annoying

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yah, about 2:1 is what everyone is expecting again from what i heard. i think dana was expecting that too.

and will someone shut belfort's mouth for fucks sake

god, he's annoying
    I agree with that. He bitched about people not earning a shot, yet he fought for MW title without having fought at MW in the UFC and then got a fight against Jones without having been in the division for 5 years. I see Weidman doing to him what wrestlers (outside of Lindland) always do: grind him down, kill his confidence, and win.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with that. He bitched about people not earning a shot, yet he fought for MW title without having fought at MW in the UFC and then got a fight against Jones without having been in the division for 5 years. I see Weidman doing to him what wrestlers (outside of Lindland) always do: grind him down, kill his confidence, and win.
    and look at his title talk from when AS had the title to when weidman had the title. even after going back to 185, he was still calling out jones because he was so scared of ever fighting silva again. make the sonnen fight. sonnen doesnt deserve it, but who gives a shit? sonnen will morally humiliate him then wrestle fuck him to the middle pack again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and look at his title talk from when AS had the title to when weidman had the title. even after going back to 185, he was still calling out jones because he was so scared of ever fighting silva again. make the sonnen fight. sonnen doesnt deserve it, but who gives a shit? sonnen will morally humiliate him then wrestle fuck him to the middle pack again.
    Chael is a nightmare matchup for Vitor.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys