User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anderson Silva Knocked out UFC 162!!

Simply one of the best things I have ever seen in the UFC ever.

If you didn't see it, Silva spent a round and a half toying with his opponent, dancing around the ring, hands down, making a spectacle of himself. Finally Weidman threw a solid right and then landed another punch and knocked him out cold.

Liked Anderson but can't stand someone showboating in a fight. He got knocked the F out!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Dcabedo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just gonna be a baby about it and say the fight was rigged! haha
    "Powerlifting is a manifestation of my hatred for humanity."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

post fight weidman said he had tried to stick to gameplan but had had enough and in the most polite way on camera says he wanted to smash him

that BS caught up to silva

GSP looks like a genius now, turning down the silva fight cause he was convinced hed lose

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow...
    knew Silva would eventually go down but he got dropped hard
    kudos to weidman
    assuming a rematch will be set up

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Simply one of the best things I have ever seen in the UFC ever.

If you didn't see it, Silva spent a round and a half toying with his opponent, dancing around the ring, hands down, making a spectacle of himself. Finally Weidman threw a solid right and then landed another punch and knocked him out cold.

Liked Anderson but can't stand someone showboating in a fight. He got knocked the F out!!!
    It was a left to the chin... That's what fell my hero

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was right about Weidman winning, but I doubt anyone foresaw him winning by KO as Anderson had arguably the greatest chin in all of MMA as the only time he was ever staggered was against Chael. For someone that constantly talks about respect/disrespect, Anderson has never had a problem doing that showboating shit and it finally caught up to him once he met an opponent that kept the pressure on him.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    holy shit is all i can say
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Silva underestimated Weidman and paid the price. I have to admit, I was scared for Silva as Weidman worked his ground game. Silva took at least a couple of hard shots on the bottom, but to his credit, fended off 2 leg locks and worked back to his feet. Standing up I thought Weidman was getting the better of the two, and although I was excited to see Silva "clown around", I thought Chris was getting the better of him yet again, and that Silva should have abandoned the antics and fight hard. When he got clipped and then ko'd, I was shocked.

Leading up to the fight, I had to figure out if the UFC was just hyping the crap out of Weidman to really sell this fight, as Weidman is not as recognizable and as bankable a name as others. The high lights of Weidman showed potential for sure, but I was just not that convinced yet. After so many authorities were commenting on how Weidman was "the one", I started to believe the hype, and after watching him take out Silva, I am a firm believer he truly was a terrible match.

If Silva does decide to take the rematch, i'll be rooting for Silva, but other than that, good job to Chris.

Up next for Weidman, i'd like to see Vitor get a crack. Although Vitor's weakness is against wrestlers, I still think he's a good test for Weidman's first defense.

And as for the 10 fights left on Silva's contract, it seems like several potential superfights lost a lot of appeal. I'd like to see Silva go up to 205 and use his superior speed and build up a challenge for the belt.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rulk View Post
    I think Silva underestimated Weidman and paid the price. I have to admit, I was scared for Silva as Weidman worked his ground game. Silva took at least a couple of hard shots on the bottom, but to his credit, fended off 2 leg locks and worked back to his feet. Standing up I thought Weidman was getting the better of the two, and although I was excited to see Silva "clown around", I thought Chris was getting the better of him yet again, and that Silva should have abandoned the antics and fight hard. When he got clipped and then ko'd, I was shocked.

Leading up to the fight, I had to figure out if the UFC was just hyping the crap out of Weidman to really sell this fight, as Weidman is not as recognizable and as bankable a name as others. The high lights of Weidman showed potential for sure, but I was just not that convinced yet. After so many authorities were commenting on how Weidman was "the one", I started to believe the hype, and after watching him take out Silva, I am a firm believer he truly was a terrible match.

If Silva does decide to take the rematch, i'll be rooting for Silva, but other than that, good job to Chris.

Up next for Weidman, i'd like to see Vitor get a crack. Although Vitor's weakness is against wrestlers, I still think he's a good test for Weidman's first defense.

And as for the 10 fights left on Silva's contract, it seems like several potential superfights lost a lot of appeal. I'd like to see Silva go up to 205 and use his superior speed and build up a challenge for the belt.
    205 is a superfight
    jones would kiil him