User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poundstone top 10 Ever!!

Had to post this up for you guys. I know there are alot of Poundstone fans on the forum here. He actually was recently voted into the top 10 Strongman Ever to exist.

I have had the fortune to train with Poundstone for the last 8 years. I certainly credit my success to him and the others in our training crew. He also had credited his success to us. Either way, very proud of him and wanted to share.

The other men he is ranked with, Kazmaier, Pudzianowski, Jon Pall Sigmarasson and Magnus ver Magnusson are legends. Very cool accomplishment.

Several Americans in Worlds Strongest Man made this list.

National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Poundstone top 10 Ever!!

Awesome. Nice to see him recognized to that degree. Seems like a super cool guy, too.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that is really cool.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to bump an old thread, but good to see Poundstone get some recognition. One of my favorite strongman contests was Fortissimus 2008, Poundstone took number 1. It was a contest that really had a good balance of functional yet brute strength. I think you can find it on youtube.

Of course, got to give it to Kaz at number 1. Guy would have racked up several more WSM wins if he hadn't been booted from competition. I will say that Savickas is making a strong case for top 3 all time too.