User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What would you like to see, Product wise??

Ok so, this forum is a very solid forum with a very good feel for what is legit and what is not from what I have seen.

There are a million products out there.

What would you guys like to see Prescription Nutrition produce?? And please be realistic. It cannot be some exotic supplement that only one or two people would purchase or use.

The reality is that Mike and PN is committed to its customers...but at the end of the day the product has to be a good seller and make a small amount of money. PN is not a greedy company, but they have bills to pay. To obtain a product, bottle it, make labels, market it, and hold onto the stock, it costs a ton of money and up front. And many times there is minimal profit. Its very hard to understand all that it entails if you have not done it before and I have, so I know what it is like.

With that being said and done, can you guys give me some potential ideas of "NEW" products that you would like to see or be interested in?? What kind of products do you find that other companies have that you wish were at a lower price possibly, a higher quality and the type of C/S that PN is able to give to you??

I am open for ANY and ALL ideas. If we can get some consistent agreements I will approach Mike with the idea.

I actually msg'd him today and gave him the idea of the PH "Bolasterone". But not sure that is a reality to happen bc that stuff is virtually extinct

Please let's hear what you guys would like!!! THANK YOU
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way this is something I came up with on my own..Mike did not ask me to post this, nor did I ask him permission to. But I know for a fact that if I say 10 SS guys think "xyz product" is something they would like to use from PN, I know for a fact he values SS members opinions and I know he will consider it. I cannot promise the product(s) will be made..but I will try

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What would you like to see, Product wise??

Something like endoamp max, but in a pill form versus that God forsaken tiny bottle that PP used to sell it in would be awesome.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep the following in stock and use religiously and would buy from PN if it was in pill form and cheaper. I'm also an active customer of PN and have spent upwards of $500.00 since they became a SS sponsor.
    ZMA
    Taurine-1g per pill
    "Adam" from now foods (mineral supplement)

On cycle/PCT items I buy a lot of:
    Aegis
    Talos
    Erase
    Forskolin 95
    Anabeta-I have not used it yet but I have it in stock and it could become a staple

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    Something like endoamp max, but in a pill form versus that God forsaken tiny bottle that PP used to sell it in would be awesome.
    x2

Also this would not be considered new but a high quality cycle support supp might be cool. I think it would go along well with PN's new PH line and PCT products. These are a dime a dozen but I am willing to bet most of them are complete junk from a quality perspective.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also I would love a toco8 clone, endoamp clone and sustain alpha gel and/or liquid clone. I really liked PPs focus on bioavailability and usage of liquid Verde/grape fruit extract.

Lastly I think PNs "all-in-one" is pretty Damn near perfect I would love to have an online option to add more or less of an ingredient per serving. For example I want more CM in my pre-workout so I purchase it separately. Not a big deal but I think it would be a cool option. I also don't care for the taste. The lemon flavor taste like laundry detergent

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the idea of the toco-8 clone, AndroHard LV clone, Sustain alpha topical clone. Primordials products are all amazing and no one has ever touched their quality imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    But it made your hands feel huge!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you guys nailed it.
    toco
    endoamp
    taurine
    stano/androhard

to help get a run of any of these products off the ground I would even do a pre order.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems the PP line was amazing from these comments. I was not here and not sure what happened.

Can you guys detail out for me what some of these items are? Forgive me for not knowing, but I actually am not familiar with the PP line and the actual ingredients. What is the active ingredient in EndoAmp and Toco and AndroHard. I see these products mentioned alot on this site and you guys have my curiosity

^^Bump^^ Please feel free to keep adding to this list..so far so good,thank you!!!