User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the explanation. Your contributions to the board were good as is your reputation. Let me know where you are selling and I will watch your threads. Always a solid deal from Boogie

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue Boogie's Product of the Week Blowout!

I bought off you on another board. Good seller and it was a "rare" item.

I think most of us here are well stocked on supplies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueboogie View Post
    Yeah, it's bullshit on that other board. The Admin banned me without even warning me of anything. Apparently he did not like that I have a wide selection and prices that even they can't compete with on their OWN PRODUCTS! Even when they run their "deal of the day" and sell something for $40, I still have it for $35, free shipping. BA could have just asked me to raise my prices, limit my selection, or whatever. Admin here asked me to limit my postings to one item per week, and I've complied ever since. No problem. That's very stand up of SwoleSource to give me any opportunity without just banning me without notice.

I might post here more frequently, but as you can see I don't have much interaction here. I've made probably 3 sales in 4 months here, even with better prices than anywhere else on the net. And I mean all of them. I suspect there just isn't enough traffic or enough people interested in the products I have to make sense to keep posting. 3 sales means like $15 for me, so in four months... you get the picture.
    Why don't you "invest" in building a better reputation here by posting on something other than what you are selling? Try posting on some stuff that has absolutely no benefit to you, but it will show that this place and people mean something more to you than the next dollar that you earn. Just an idea and something that I've been dying to say forever.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Blue Boogie's Product of the Week Blowout!

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Why don't you "invest" in building a better reputation here by posting on something other than what you are selling? Try posting on some stuff that has absolutely no benefit to you, but it will show that this place and people mean something more to you than the next dollar that you earn. Just an idea and something that I've been dying to say forever.
    Just to add to this... you are probably a cool guy and people like to buy from those they like, but no one here has gotten a chance to know you. It's always been about the sale. Just something to consider.

From what a few of the guys in this thread say, you are a good seller, which is great. It's nice to have reputable people around to do business with. I hope you find time to come around more often and become part of the community.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 07-30-2013 at 06:52 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always looking out for your deals. I was pissed when I purchased Dermacrine for Nutra the day before your sale.

I just don't have extra funds except for what I need now, but always keeping an eye out for the future.

More Natty products are what I'm interested in.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Point well taken. I'll try to spend some time in the other areas. Trust me, the guys on the boards mean a hell of a lot more to me than just the next dollar. I've been on the boards consistently for almost 20 years. I've been reselling these products for about 6 months. I'm a highly educated man with a good heart who couldn't obtain a decent paying job after the firm that I worked for fell apart because my boss could not get his alcoholism under control. I stuck it out with him until the wheels fell off, and then they fell off. I live in the state with the highest poverty rate (yes, the very highest), one of the worst unemployment rates, and it's only getting worse.

So there I was stuck unemployed with a wife and three daughters under 3 years old who need daddy to be at his best. I know these products, I know the chemistry, I know the laws, I know the boards, I know the bro's, and I know business. So instead of crawling into a ball and sulking, I sold all the "leftovers" I had at the time. Then I took that money and I bought a guy's stock who wasn't getting paid by our military, and he desperately needed the cash for his mortgage because he has a family too. Then I sold that and I turned around and bought more. Because I'm good at what I do, and because I treat people with respect and honesty, and because I am not in this to get rich, but instead to feed my loved ones, it has multiplied very rapidly. Not many people could sell all this stuff 20% lower than the least expensive sites in the nation and still make a living, but I've been able to accomplish that.

You guys on anabolics know the alpha feeling. You feel like so much more of a man than when you're off. And when you feel like a man, you act like a man, and to me, being a man is about doing everything in your power to protect and support your babies and your woman. Who knows if this will evolve into a career. My education is in something different entirely. But for the time being, if I can bring you guys better prices than anyone else is willing to give you for the very same products, ship it the day I get your money, and give the ones who don't know what they're doing some guidance about each product, then that's my role for the time being.

I don't say all that to get sympathy. Each and every one of us faces challenges. I'm just giving you guys some background about myself so that nobody gets the impression that I'm in it for the money. Trust me, selling bottles of Epi for $17 doesn't line my pockets a whole lot

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Just to add to this... you are probably a cool guy and people like to buy from those they like, but no one here has gotten a chance to know you. It's always been about the sale. Just something to consider.

From what a few of the guys in this thread say, you are a good seller, which is great. It's nice to have reputable people around to do business with. I hope you find time to come around more often and become part of the community.
    I will find the time. Understand I still have my original career that I do some side work with that can be very time consuming, as well as the supplement sales I do on several different boards, auction sites, etc. There's only one of me, not an entire team of staff. I would love to spend more time in the discussion forums and I will try to do better. In almost 20 years, I haven't been able to break away from the boards even though there were times I probably should have. Even though I don't know any of you guys face to face, you do mean as much to me as people I do know face to face, because you and I experience a lot of the same things in this lifestyle. I'm just one of you who took an idea and ran with it and is trying to organize well enough so that I can get back to some meaningful conversations on the other forums.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue Boogie's Product of the Week Blowout!

I have traded and bought from blue, great prices, great product, great seller. I know I now make sure this guy doesn't have what I need before I pay higher at retail.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Blue Boogie's Product of the Week Blowout!

See? I knew you were a cool guy, boogie. Hats off to you and much respect for going out and making something from nothing. that alone would make me check with you first on an item I was looking for.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boogies a stand up guy. He had some stuff we were both curious about tested by PA with his own funds and posted the results on that "other" board to keep people from getting ripped off. If thats not contributing more than myself or most others have then I don't know what is.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread is now closed, Boogie check your PMs, sending you one in a moment..