Yeah, it's bullshit on that other board. The Admin banned me without even warning me of anything. Apparently he did not like that I have a wide selection and prices that even they can't compete with on their OWN PRODUCTS! Even when they run their "deal of the day" and sell something for $40, I still have it for $35, free shipping. BA could have just asked me to raise my prices, limit my selection, or whatever. Admin here asked me to limit my postings to one item per week, and I've complied ever since. No problem. That's very stand up of SwoleSource to give me any opportunity without just banning me without notice.

I might post here more frequently, but as you can see I don't have much interaction here. I've made probably 3 sales in 4 months here, even with better prices than anywhere else on the net. And I mean all of them. I suspect there just isn't enough traffic or enough people interested in the products I have to make sense to keep posting. 3 sales means like $15 for me, so in four months... you get the picture.