User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could tren ace be injected subcutaneously? Like 2 smaller doses a day to keep levels stable and maybe reduce sides?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: An Unofficial Stupid Question Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Could tren ace be injected subcutaneously? Like 2 smaller doses a day to keep levels stable and maybe reduce sides?
    Guys have done it. Hell guys have done transdermal tren and loved it. Even if less efficient, tren is awesome, even less dose will do work.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just reading about this on another forum. If I remember correctly they were doing this to help reduce the chances of Tren cough.

Also talked about a sub Q injection taking slightly longer to kick in them IM injection.
    Last edited by milehighguy; 08-17-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    I was just reading about this on another forum. If I remember correctly they were doing this to help reduce the chances of Tren cough.

Also talked about a sub Q injection taking slightly longer to kick in them IM injection.
    It is supposed to slow the release, but I have no idea how or why, so it would be bro-science until i hear someone explain it. As for tren cough, it is not that often for me, but when it hits it does suck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    It is supposed to slow the release, but I have no idea how or why, so it would be bro-science until i hear someone explain it. As for tren cough, it is not that often for me, but when it hits it does suck.
    Oh yea...I'm sure what I read was total bro-science. Nothing real to back it up. And it sounds a little scary IMO when you get hit with the cough. I guess if you know it may happen and mentally prep then there is not much you can do but stay calm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Oh yea...I'm sure what I read was total bro-science. Nothing real to back it up. And it sounds a little scary IMO when you get hit with the cough. I guess if you know it may happen and mentally prep then there is not much you can do but stay calm.
    You can prepare for it, but not much works in terms of stopping it for me.

Basically here is how it comes:

I get this slightly odd taste in my mouth, as soon as I taste it, I start to feel my chest tighten.

From this point I have about 5 seconds of knowing the cough is coming on, and I kinda prepare for it as best as I can. Luckily, I have never once had it while injecting, always upon pulling out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Well, muscles have more blood vessels around them so anything injected there will go faster in blood circulation on other hand when injecting sq obviously release is slower... Thing what I was conteplating is because tren. acetate half life is short so injecting sq. would have many benefits in theory- but whats difference in practice I have no clue apart of "broscience". Bigest problem I guess would be lumps (or how they are called?), but I speculate it would be avoided with very small doses- maybe 2X 0.25ml a day which would come to 350 mg a week of tren ace, which is quite decent amount. And sides would be less pronounced. Of course, thats just a theory.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    J-
    You considering a run with Tren A?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking to take bit more aggressive aproach to hormonal optimisation, anyway- tren ace seems as possible good "antidote" for thyroid and even cortisol meds. Basically it can counter possible catabolism (including bone loss).
    At the moment I'm just comtemplating, it's unlikely that I'll use it myself.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 08-19-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, muscles have more blood vessels around them so anything injected there will go faster in blood circulation on other hand when injecting sq obviously release is slower... Thing what I was conteplating is because tren. acetate half life is short so injecting sq. would have many benefits in theory- but whats difference in practice I have no clue apart of "broscience". Bigest problem I guess would be lumps (or how they are called?), but I speculate it would be avoided with very small doses- maybe 2X 0.25ml a day which would come to 350 mg a week of tren ace, which is quite decent amount. And sides would be less pronounced. Of course, thats just a theory.
    I wasn't implying you were doing it on broscience principles, rather, the average person who repeats it with no idea why it would be different. Your point was previously unconsidered by me, but provides an obvious answer. As for the lumps, I feel there is no way around it. Even with water based subq injections, I get a lump, and they are worse the leaner I am. Considering those can stick around a bit, i would imagine an oil based injection would be even worse. Potentially the smaller frequent doses as you suggest would be able to combat it. If you go for it, I am very interested in how it works out.