User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    I've managed to stump myself on AI's for this run of mine. So if you were to run test cyp at 500 which AI would be best?

It depends on how test treats you. If you're prone to estrogen sides, I'd say letro. If not, keep some exemestane on hand as its the less harsh option if you don't need the power of letro.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: An Unofficial Stupid Question Thread

You are more than likely going to be fine with exemestane and you can just increase the dose if you need more of a countermeasure. Since your goal is fat loss, I'd suggest keeping estro on the lower side of normal, and a good starting point is 25mg/day.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason I got joint pain on aromasin but not letro.. Can different AIs effect people differently?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    For some reason I got joint pain on aromasin but not letro.. Can different AIs effect people differently?
    Your body may just respond really well to the estro lowering characteristics of aromasin.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    You are more than likely going to be fine with exemestane and you can just increase the dose if you need more of a countermeasure. Since your goal is fat loss, I'd suggest keeping estro on the lower side of normal, and a good starting point is 25mg/day.
    I absolutely agree with first part, not so sure on second part- 25 mg a day seems a lot, but there are so many variations in potency.
    Anyway, estrogen should be kept from going high, but on cycle is better slightly higher than lower- only at the end it should be lowered, which is only short period of time- otherwise person will start losing bone mass, and that is very serious thing- for example usualy it takes over a year on steroids for bone density to start increasing and on other hand in couple of weeks ther could be significant bone loss.

Also- during PCT little dose of AI is good thing, but very little and one of the reasons why AI is used with clomid/nolva is to keep E2 at bay, but more so it is to prevent some other possible sides like to prevent hypercoagulation.

On of the reasons why vitamin D must be used is to protect bones, it does increase testosterone as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I absolutely agree with first part, not so sure on second part- 25 mg a day seems a lot, but there are so many variations in potency.
    Anyway, estrogen should be kept from going high, but on cycle is better slightly higher than lower- only at the end it should be lowered, which is only short period of time- otherwise person will start losing bone mass, and that is very serious thing- for example usualy it takes over a year on steroids for bone density to start increasing and on other hand in couple of weeks ther could be significant bone loss.

Also- during PCT little dose of AI is good thing, but very little and one of the reasons why AI is used with clomid/nolva is to keep E2 at bay, but more so it is to prevent some other possible sides like to prevent hypercoagulation.

On of the reasons why vitamin D must be used is to protect bones, it does increase testosterone as well.
    You are right... the dosage could be to high... or maybe not. Lots of factors involved, like how much will an individual aromatize estrogen on 500mg Test/WK, starting body fat level, individual sensitivity. I personally cant do 100mg test/WK without sending estradiol levels into the stratosphere.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a small question, i am about to finish a Cidoteston (Testosterone Enanthate) 6 weeks cycle
    and i have the Nolvadex and Clomaid in hand, but i couldn't get the HCG, any suggestions for a replacement?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    i have a small question, i am about to finish a Cidoteston (Testosterone Enanthate) 6 weeks cycle
    and i have the Nolvadex and Clomaid in hand, but i couldn't get the HCG, any suggestions for a replacement?
    Usually HCG would be run during the cycle. Running clomid, nolva or a combination of the two will work without the HCG. DAA would be a good addition to PCT if you're looking for one.

Also, 6 weeks on Test E is a bit short.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Usually HCG would be run during the cycle. Running clomid, nolva or a combination of the two will work without the HCG. DAA would be a good addition to PCT if you're looking for one.

Also, 6 weeks on Test E is a bit short.
    the cycle were supposed to be more than that but sadly few ampols got broken! and i couldn't get more of Cidotestone
    i am thinking about taking Testolic (propenate) after the Enanthate, how many and for how long?
    thanks for the quick reply man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry about HCG at this point. Use a SERM instead. Next time use HCG while on cycle( and SERM afterwards).