User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An Unofficial Stupid Question Thread

Although I am sure stupid questions have been asked else where I thought it appropriate to get a thread going. I'll lead with my first stupid question:

So, I'm looking at vials of different esters of test, and being the paranoid guy I am, I wonder, how can one truly know the product is free of bacteria or other biological contamination? Is heating it in boiling water out of the question? At any rate, any info on the matter or a link containing as much would be great.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jmo, unless tested which is pricey, and using ugl, you will never know.......best you can do is trust your guy

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    jmo, unless tested which is pricey, and using ugl, you will never know.......best you can do is trust your guy
    Very true.

Also good thread idea, it is very successful on PHF.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: An Unofficial Stupid Question Thread

Excellent stupid question. Lol. In case you aren't sure, I mean that in a good way.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what about his boiling water idea?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    what about his boiling water idea?
    Most medicines are to be kept at "under 86 degrees" per their label. My testosterone vial says "between 59 and 86 degrees". Not sure what heating it to 212 degrees would do... could reduce product effectiveness significantly.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heat certainly is a sterilization process medically but one must wonder if extreme heat would degrade the solution itself...which I have heard theories exist to say is true, but not sure that any true experiment has ever been conducted to show how much heat would degrade a testosterone in oil base.

What if you ran it back through a Whatman?? Anyone ever try that?? Id agree stick with a trusted brand.

And even then, anytime you introduce any injection into your body you risk infection, even with a completely sterile solution.

Not a bad idea to keep some Bactrim (antibiotic) on hand for such a concern.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An Unofficial Stupid Question Thread

All good points. There's part of my mind that remembers something about viruses not be able to survive without a host for too long, but I believe bacteria are a different story... I wish now that i hadn't smoked so much pot before biology class in high school. I've travelled to enough exotic places to know I want no piece of the potential bacterial infections from some countries of the world.

I'm still a long ways off from a run, (as in still balancing out my diet to get the fat loss really moving) but my next stupid question is what is the best beginner cut cycle in your opinion. I'm thinking of trying a test-e 12 week run with a suicidal inhibitor on hand, followed up with clomid or torem pct. Would you all say that, given everything else is in line, that this is a worthwhile rookie run? Reading different logs, it seems like a fairly typical beginner run, but I ask, is it the best or is there something different or more that one ought to do?

Another question: I notice that not too many folks change their lifting other than adding weight. That seems to me like a waist of a perfectly good AA run. So I ask, how do you guys adjust your training while on?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: An Unofficial Stupid Question Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post

I'm still a long ways off from a run, (as in still balancing out my diet to get the fat loss really moving) but my next stupid question is what is the best beginner cut cycle in your opinion. I'm thinking of trying a test-e 12 week run with a suicidal inhibitor on hand, followed up with clomid or torem pct. Would you all say that, given everything else is in line, that this is a worthwhile rookie run? Reading different logs, it seems like a fairly typical beginner run, but I ask, is it the best or is there something different or more that one ought to do?

Another question: I notice that not too many folks change their lifting other than adding weight. That seems to me like a waist of a perfectly good AA run. So I ask, how do you guys adjust your training while on?
    On the test e run, yes a 12 weeker is the best place to start, in my opinion. You could kick start it with 6 weeks of anavar if you want to see some effects while the test is still building up in your system.

On changing routines on cycle: I increase sets and variety of exercises. I probably add 30% or more, depending on the cycle. The greater number of sets allows me to choose a greater number of exercises and do each for 3-4 sets.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    Also, don't forget to check out some of the sticky threads under this section. DJM spent some time posting up some good beginner cycles.