Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"sigh"...here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    His 1st post is unreal....He isn;t sure Test should be run with Tren? Dafuq? He wants to run Trwn for 10 weeks followed by Test for 10 weeks for a 20 week cycle......
    I tend to either use little or no test with tren. I reason this way because:

1) tren is the most anabolic substance which is easily available and practical to run so why clog up your androgen receptors with something less anabolic like test.
    2) test isn't a great anabolic unless you are all about the number on the scale and don't care what the gain consists of. It gives water retention but not big muscle gains and a study has shown you need at least 600mg a week for test to be anabolic. Ok I know this point is controversial but I've said it and personally I'd rather use test at a low dose for "feel good factor" and leave the anabolic work to something better.
    3) test can convert to estrogen at up to 100% and tren already has an ability to raise estrogen solo despite it not aromatising so why increase your risk of gyno when the corresponding muscle gain is poor (see 2 above).
    4) personally my goals aren't compatible with high test usage. I want muscle mass with no bloat and little body fat. Test gives big bloat, little muscle (unless used at high doses for a long time which then increases gyno risk and sides etc) and neither positive or negative effect on fat for me.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    What concerns me just as much is the shocking ignorance of the replies - "you need caber to avoid lactating nipples and progesterone gyno bro" etc etc etc. I've run a few tren cycles, never used any dopamine agonist BUT have kept estrogen in line and my prolactin has never been elevated now have I ever had lactating nipples!! Ever!

I really wish someone would explain under what endocrinological mechanism a dopamine receptor agonist (which are used medically to reduce prolactin levels) can lower progesterone. If you want help with progesterone then surely ru186 aka mifepristone aka the abortion pill which is a selective progesterone receptor modulator would be the thing to take (note I do not recommend anyone other than a female desiring an abortion to take it!) I would post this reply on am but I fear I'd be taken for a troll such is the strength of bro lore, tren and caber.

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say he's going to get gyno.
    I used to get attacked everytime I told people to stop buying caber and start buying letro for their tren cycles on other forums, so I just gave up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a troll!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great posts Infamy & H2S, as always I learn so much here!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he's fuckin Huge!!!!!! omg omg omg

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some things will never change.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    he's fuckin Huge!!!!!! omg omg omg
    I hope he is, after all the ph cycles he's ran and his last massive 4 months of test he should be a shredded 175lbs.

I feel bad for the kid, with all the fluctuations he puts his body and emotions through at this point he is a perfect candidate blast and cruise. At least when his hormones stabilize and he can think clearly he will be able to see he has been spinning his wheels and isgoing nowhere.
    His avi is a great shot of his elbows and if I recall correctly he was a shredded 175 a year and a half ago. Is he a shreddeder 175 now?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lmao, shredded elbows, that's a gymnast pose don't you know

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What concerns me just as much is the shocking ignorance of the replies - "you need caber to avoid lactating nipples and progesterone gyno bro" etc etc etc. I've run a few tren cycles, never used any dopamine agonist BUT have kept estrogen in line and my prolactin has never been elevated now have I ever had lactating nipples!! Ever!

I really wish someone would explain under what endocrinological mechanism a dopamine receptor agonist (which are used medically to reduce prolactin levels) can lower progesterone. If you want help with progesterone then surely ru186 aka mifepristone aka the abortion pill which is a selective progesterone receptor modulator would be the thing to take (note I do not recommend anyone other than a female desiring an abortion to take it!) I would post this reply on am but I fear I'd be taken for a troll such is the strength of bro lore, tren and caber.

You are right, it's an ingrained and embedded culture of bro lore. Everyone on that entire site has gyno. Everyone. And poor Hector takes every word of it to heart. All from a guy who put up 175 for 3 and almost pooped his workout jeans doing it...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Curious, to play devils advocate, obviously those guys are idiots and confusing prolactin with progesterone because tren is a progestin. But it's also true that progestins cause more prolactin issues than say, test.

Why would I end up with lactating nipples after my cycle of test, even when I was already back on an AI and serm, and had no improvement (except on masteron which i didnt want to stay on due to suppression) until adding pramipexole?