Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    To o-Ryan

Personally I don't think it would be but others disagree. I don't like the way it lowers shbg which can exacerbate estrogen problems.

If you don't want letro then I'd rather use arimidex.

As I said though I've speculated a lot here so I couldn't pretend that the above is definitely how tren raises estrogen.

The only thing we can be sure of is that a SERM like ralox will prevent gyno but care would need to be taken after the cycle as you would need to run it right through pct with your pct SERM (like clomid) and pct ai otherwise if you stop it as soon as your cycle finishes all that estrogen is still in your system but now it is able to give you gyno as the estrogen receptors in the breast become free.
    so letro/ralox during, and into pct ralox, ai, and clomid... Would you recommend a longer, say 2-3 month pct? I just finished up a 2.5 month long pct, and it's the best one I've had yet (with bloods to prove). Well I'm not quite done, I have 2 more weeks of the ai.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i'll give one a shot, I have quick access to the two lesser preferred but i'm just going to be starting up another few weeks of tren and better something shitty than nothing, i'll let you know if I have any success

Interesting so it doesn't look like tren gyno was caused by hcg which only really leaves tren itself is capable of raising estrogen independent of the aromatise enzyme

I'd use ralox rather than clomid as its better at the breast than clomid. Nolva would be another choice but I hate that particular garbage SERM so I would use it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    didn't we have a ralox source thread going?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    didn't we have a ralox source thread going?
    there was one circling around here, I think weekend started it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"sigh"...here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    so letro/ralox during, and into pct ralox, ai, and clomid... Would you recommend a longer, say 2-3 month pct? I just finished up a 2.5 month long pct, and it's the best one I've had yet (with bloods to prove). Well I'm not quite done, I have 2 more weeks of the ai.
    Depends what you are running. If its tren e at say 400mg a week I tend to give it at least 8 weeks clearance time followed by 2 months pct. during clearance I continue to use hcg. Tren is so suppressive even a tiny amount will stop natural recovery.

That's probably the longest pct needed for any of the usual steroids. Nebido would be longer but only because of the ridiculous half life of the ester but most people don't use that anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I saw ippy planning a Nebido/pharma grade bac h2o/proviron 3.5 week bulker with a 7 day oral whinny kicker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends what you are running. If its tren e at say 400mg a week I tend to give it at least 8 weeks clearance time followed by 2 months pct. during clearance I continue to use hcg. Tren is so suppressive even a tiny amount will stop natural recovery.

That's probably the longest pct needed for any of the usual steroids. Nebido would be longer but only because of the ridiculous half life of the ester but most people don't use that anyway.
    thinking about a 350 tren/250test per week combo. May throw some mast in the mix at about 500mg/week, not sure though. I wouldn't go any higher than the tnt combo listed.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    thinking about a 350 tren/250test per week combo. May throw some mast in the mix at about 500mg/week, not sure though. I wouldn't go any higher than the tnt combo listed.
    this is my exact formula for no issues, 12.5mg aromasin, and hcg about 1000iu wk, split, altho i tend to miss days tbh and take smaller amounts sometimes...........not even a tweak of the nipple........it seems its also a user to user thing as well with regards to tren and the gyno............ill start to see minor symptoms when, and only when, i jack up the test, and even then nothing to worry bout, admittedly the ups and downs of using suspension sporatically (4daya a week), caused symptoms but they went once i hadnt used the susp in a week or so

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 PolimarT's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a lot of friends who ran tren and never got gyno, but i see a lot of guys on the forums reporting gyno with tren. At first i thought aromasin would prevent gyno, but i think that tren would cause gyno due to the progestional activity, this is also one of the reasons i want to bridge test e with masteron and then go into PCT, at least before i start my pct if i got gyno i can correct it with a strong androgen and maybe reverse it with letro if required. I am also learning here. I refuse to take a serm while on cycle. also i am not sure if i should use prami or caber and i think ill pass, ive heard these stuff is harmful, i was talking to a farmacologist and he said that caber might not be needed because caber acts agains prolactin, not progestins. So i think ill better do this to prevent gyno

keep letro and aromasin on hand just in case

keep test at no more than 150 mgs (whatever the ester is but i think ill go with enanthate)

i will not use dopamine receptor agonist ( i have the belief that this drug is only useful to prevent the mindf..k that tren can cause)

i will keep my carbs low and once i stop tren i will up my mast dose, if for whatever reason i get gyno i will do my best to correct it while i am still on the test and mast bridge.

all in all i think i have it covered. if you have more suggestions to my plan please tell me, in this case i ill keep tren no more than 75 mgs for the first 10 weeks.
    Last edited by PolimarT; 07-17-2013 at 01:17 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have caber or prami on hand. And stick to 50 mg Ed or less on the tren.

Sounds like you're good to go, get started already!