User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PolimarT View Post
    i was talking to a farmacologist and he said that caber might not be needed because caber acts agains prolactin, not progestins
    ??????

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So do most tren users take caber?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think whether they do and whether it's necessary are to different things

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    I think whether they do and whether it's necessary are to different things
    What's your take/exp with caber usage?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried it in desperation a few months ago and ended up dropping the tren to get the gyno to subside. I'm pretty sure the serm will work as I know someone who says they use nolva all the time and it takes the gyno straight away. Never believed him before lol, but will be giving it a shot shortly. just started tren again and have caber on hand but not taking it

- - - Updated - - -

desperation after going through 2 bunk batches of letro

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: "sigh"...here we go again

Trenbolone is not as gyno producing on me as trenazone was. 3 weeks into a cycle I was suffering... using ralox and letro, I was able to keep it from worsening, but I couldn't get it to improve until after the cycle. Ralox studies show it about doubly effective in comparison to tamoxifen.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Trenbolone is not as gyno producing on me as trenazone was. 3 weeks into a cycle I was suffering... using ralox and letro, I was able to keep it from worsening, but I couldn't get it to improve until after the cycle. Ralox studies show it about doubly effective in comparison to tamoxifen.
    I'm thinking about 350 tren/250 test weekly, AHV1 (or something similar), aromosin, and ralox for the next run. I'll have letro on hand, but just debating weather or not to use or obtain caber.

I only have 1 bottle of AHv1 though.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: "sigh"...here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I'm thinking about 350 tren/250 test weekly, AHV1 (or something similar), aromosin, and ralox for the next run. I'll have letro on hand, but just debating weather or not to use or obtain caber.

I only have 1 bottle of AHv1 though.
    Skip the caber. You only need to control estrogen and its effects. The more tren you use and the more estrogen sensitive you are will determine the possibility and severity of gyno, if any. Which brings me to the point of dosage... why not start at 200/wk tren and see how it treats you. You can always move up in dose. It's still effective at 200, trust me. Even at 100, believe it or not.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 07-17-2013 at 10:46 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 PolimarT's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skip the caber. You only need to control estrogen and its effects. The more tren you use and the more estrogen sensitive you are will determine the possibility and severity of gyno, if any. Which brings me to the point of dosage... why not start at 200/wk tren and see how it treats you. You can always move up in dose. It's still effective at 200, trust me. Even at 100, believe it or not.
    x 2, do not take caber, i only considered slightly and i was not sure, but after everything i read i think you better not use it, also that thing is nasty for your heart and trenbolone will be stressing your whole system, caber might only have positive great effects on mood, but if you are man enough to take tren then you should be man enough to face the devil.

bottom line: caber can help to fight gyno but just because it lowers prolactine, but you can reduce prolactine with other methods.

you better keep your AI of choice or a SERM if required.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Completely agree about the dosage part. Assuming you have legit tren, then I don't notice much difference between 200mg a week if tren e and 350mg a week other than the sides are worse at the higher dose and bp can get really high unless you have no meds on hand.

Don't forget that you only have so many androgen receptors and if the hormone is strong enough, like tren, you can saturate them at a low dose so anything more is just a waste and makes for an unpleasant cycle.