User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    Completely agree about the dosage part. Assuming you have legit tren, then I don't notice much difference between 200mg a week if tren e and 350mg a week other than the sides are worse at the higher dose and bp can get really high unless you have no meds on hand.

Don't forget that you only have so many androgen receptors and if the hormone is strong enough, like tren, you can saturate them at a low dose so anything more is just a waste and makes for an unpleasant cycle.
    Thanks guys, i'll take your advice and do 200mg tren e/250mg test e and see how it makes me feel. I know this is good stuff, and I'm also a firm believer the in less is more idea like Burly sees things. hcg at 350 iu 3xs a week, 25-50 mg of aromosin ed, and possibly the addition of AHV1 since I have a bottle laying around.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    I tried it in desperation a few months ago and ended up dropping the tren to get the gyno to subside. I'm pretty sure the serm will work as I know someone who says they use nolva all the time and it takes the gyno straight away. Never believed him before lol, but will be giving it a shot shortly. just started tren again and have caber on hand but not taking it

- - - Updated - - -

desperation after going through 2 bunk batches of letro
    Hey OD, empty out your inbox pls, sending a PM

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"sigh"...here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Thanks guys, i'll take your advice and do 200mg tren e/250mg test e and see how it makes me feel. I know this is good stuff, and I'm also a firm believer the in less is more idea like Burly sees things. hcg at 350 iu 3xs a week, 25-50 mg of aromosin ed, and possibly the addition of AHV1 since I have a bottle laying around.
    Not sure if its been said already but be sure to have ralox and letro on hand before you start the cycle. Hopefully gyno won't be an issue but if it is you don't want to be waiting 2 weeks for a delivery whilst the gyno embeds itself nicely in your breast!

Also, dosing tren e can be a but like pulling a brick on a bit of elastic. At first you won't notice much so you may up the dose (or with the brick analogy pull the elastic harder). Still you might not notice much so you up it again then all of a sudden the brick hits you in the face full tilt - your bp is 190/160, you feel like you have flu, you get an outbreak of acne and gyno flares up. So if you think 200mg isn't working, give it 3 weeks to properly kick in and then decide if you need to up the dose.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    Not sure if its been said already but be sure to have ralox and letro on hand before you start the cycle. Hopefully gyno won't be an issue but if it is you don't want to be waiting 2 weeks for a delivery whilst the gyno embeds itself nicely in your breast!

Also, dosing tren e can be a but like pulling a brick on a bit of elastic. At first you won't notice much so you may up the dose (or with the brick analogy pull the elastic harder). Still you might not notice much so you up it again then all of a sudden the brick hits you in the face full tilt - your bp is 190/160, you feel like you have flu, you get an outbreak of acne and gyno flares up. So if you think 200mg isn't working, give it 3 weeks to properly kick in and then decide if you need to up the dose.
    Sounds good bud, thanks for the advice! I will take it!!