Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
His 1st post is unreal....He isn;t sure Test should be run with Tren? Dafuq? He wants to run Trwn for 10 weeks followed by Test for 10 weeks for a 20 week cycle......
I tend to either use little or no test with tren. I reason this way because:

1) tren is the most anabolic substance which is easily available and practical to run so why clog up your androgen receptors with something less anabolic like test.
2) test isn't a great anabolic unless you are all about the number on the scale and don't care what the gain consists of. It gives water retention but not big muscle gains and a study has shown you need at least 600mg a week for test to be anabolic. Ok I know this point is controversial but I've said it and personally I'd rather use test at a low dose for "feel good factor" and leave the anabolic work to something better.
3) test can convert to estrogen at up to 100% and tren already has an ability to raise estrogen solo despite it not aromatising so why increase your risk of gyno when the corresponding muscle gain is poor (see 2 above).
4) personally my goals aren't compatible with high test usage. I want muscle mass with no bloat and little body fat. Test gives big bloat, little muscle (unless used at high doses for a long time which then increases gyno risk and sides etc) and neither positive or negative effect on fat for me.