User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hair Growth/Re-Growth Ideas?

Anyone have any new tricks up their sleeves for Hair Growth or re-growth??

Besides the whole finasteride thing, I personally don't want to take that as I have found sexual sides from that product for myself.

I have used Nizoral 2% and I swear to you that it can thicken up the hair nicely and I almost think it brings forth a slight new amount of hairgrowth..its either that or it simply thickens the hairs you cant see, so you can see them.

I remember years ago on SSB or somewhere else, someone had made a concoction of Spiractolone **spelling** and some other goodies that actually supposedly made their hair grow in a little.

Oddly enough as of late the top of my head has new hair growth, or thickening. I'm not bald just super thin on the very top and no where else. I wouldn't mind grabbing a little head hair for the winter and letting it come in a bit more.

Would appreciate the ideas out there, I know someone probably has something new and unique!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shoot wish I could help but the best thing for thinning hair is either a razor or no clip.

I started shaving/no clipping my hair in the 7th grade and I'm glad I did because now that my hair is very thin up top I'd doesn't even effect me at all. When I'm lazy and don't keep it short is the only time I wish I had more hair but 5-10 minutes later I'm clean cut and its not an issue.

In the winter I wear a beanie to keep the ol noggin and ears warm.

From all my years of having a shaved head I can honestly say girls like it and I've had girls just come and ply with my head just because they like the feel. All in all it a win win in my book.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shaved is the only way to go.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBC-83 View Post
    Shaved is the only way to go.
    we're evolving to no hair... dont fight nature....

The-Gang-Gets-Quarantined.jpg
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how about minoxidil?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hair Growth/Re-Growth Ideas?

Wig. Lol
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a company called Devine Skin Labs, They have a bunch of products for hair regrowth. I tried their shampoo called Revita. It has the same ingredient that nizoral has in it, plus a bunch of other stuff that's suppose to help regrowth. I dunno if I grew any new hairs but it definitely slowed my hairloss. Toco-8 thickened up my hair too. Even my beard was growing in thicker on that stuff!
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    toco-8, nizoral 1%, biotin have worked for me.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Jorsn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Anyone have any new tricks up their sleeves for Hair Growth or re-growth??

Besides the whole finasteride thing, I personally don't want to take that as I have found sexual sides from that product for myself.

I have used Nizoral 2% and I swear to you that it can thicken up the hair nicely and I almost think it brings forth a slight new amount of hairgrowth..its either that or it simply thickens the hairs you cant see, so you can see them.

I remember years ago on SSB or somewhere else, someone had made a concoction of Spiractolone **spelling** and some other goodies that actually supposedly made their hair grow in a little.

Oddly enough as of late the top of my head has new hair growth, or thickening. I'm not bald just super thin on the very top and no where else. I wouldn't mind grabbing a little head hair for the winter and letting it come in a bit more.

Would appreciate the ideas out there, I know someone probably has something new and unique!!
    Recommended Products

^^This guy has a pretty good regimen put together, Minus the fin which you said bothers you.
    Pain is temporary, Quitting lasts forever. - Lance Armstrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The results we hear almost weekly from tococaps user is amazing it seems to have a very high success rate often people are dumbfounded by the results.

Product here: http://wickedsupplements.com/product...loss/tococaps/
    Tocotrienol/ Tocopherol Studies and patented formula studies here: http://wickedsupplements.com/stop-ha...with-tococaps/
    Last edited by O.N.; 10-17-2013 at 09:34 PM.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au