User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm gettin me some
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last night was extremely rough for me i woke up atleast 10 times drenchd in sweat and and had to change my shirt 5 times, it seemed like everytime a dream came on i woke up. I have no idea why i was sweating so much. No dreams to report... Hopefully tonight brings me some great dreams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing i have noticed, even though it has only been like 5 days I can feel my recovery time cutting down. I killed legs a couple days ago nand normally i would be limping around hating life but i only have a tad soreness and some stiffness which is good.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This stuff is a TRIP! My oh my!

Night 7 believe.

Shit got so weird and so much happened idk if ill be able to explain it in the matter i experienced it.

The dreams- Started off out here in Kentucky ( im visiting my mom). The dream started off with me watching tv in the living room of my moms house. Out of nowhere i here one of those bomb siren things going off and a car diving by with a loud speaker stating that we were now on a military curfew and we HAD to be asleep by 7pm. I ignored this and continued to watch t.v, then 7pm came. I turned off the lights in the house but continued to watch t.v. The car came by again and sai directly to me to go to sleep or there would be consequences. I ignored it again and out of nowhere i started to get this pain in my right arm, it felt like i was getting hit by a rose bushes thorns. This continued to happen during this part of the dream and the pain really hurt, felt like it was happening in real life. At this point i had no clue what it was from, then the car with the speaker drove by again stating it would continue to happen until i obeyed the curfew. By now the pain kept coming on for good while and was starting to become extremely pissed off. At this point the car drove by again and i had enough. I grabbed a baseball bat and rushed out of the house towards the car, got in front of the car and started to hit the car over nd over trying to provoke the driver to get out. After some time the driver finally got out and turned out to be an old asian soilder???? I told him how pissed off i was for continually being hurt but he showed no sympthay. So i chased him, he kept runnin and running nd you could tell he became very scared. I cornered him and told him he better say sorry for causing me the pain, once he realized his head was about to be beaten in he began crying and saying he was sorry. Then my dreamed suddenly transitoned.

The next part of the dream took me back to Cali to the baseball feilds where i use to play little league. I was there with alot of my old friends from middle school but they were all grown up now. For some reason i constantly went back to the snack bar and kept getting snow cones, i must have eaten a good 10 snow cones. After i was finally done i began to walk back to my house and saw one of my old flings. She saw me and was extremely excited and said she wanted to go home with me, so i took her home. We began fooling around and having sex ( i wont go into too much detail but goddamnnnn it was fun. I mean i could control everything i wanted done, and it was sooo realistic it felt exactly like the real thing. I had to remind myself a couple times i was dreaming). This went on for a goood amount of time, once i was done i began to become really hungry so i set out for some food.

The dream then transitioned to me being at some restaraunt. I was sitting down by myself eating some food until some guy started yelling at me. I was ignoring him eating my food till i saw a dish come flying my way and looked over to see who this fool was, and then i saw him. (This guy was a guy i got into a fight with my junior year of highschool, needless to say it didnt end well for him, broken nose, shattered eye socket and two teeth thru his front lip). So in the dream he kept trying to provoke me just like what happned in real life, however im pretty passive so it takes alot for me to ever resort to violence. He knew this and tried throwing nother dish at me however i just ducked out of the way (i had complete control over what was happening in the dream and could pretty much do whatever i wanted). He then spit at me (which he did in real life) and that was my snapping point. I got up and proceeded to beat him down again. I told him i was done and just to leave because i was trying to eat my food. He left thn came back with a couple people and again started some ish. One of the guys he was with pulld out a gun and said something to me, i laughed and said that wasnt a good idea. I knew i had to do something to get away so i snapped my fingers and everyone in the restaruant stood up and began to surround the guys. I then stated i was connected and in the mafia and all the guys around them were mafia. The guys had no clue what to do and started running away, all my mafia friends chased after them and made them pay for starting ish with me. I sat back down an finished my meal.

The dream then took me to Dodgers stadium, i was sitting in the crowd. The announcer then said a lucky audience member will be able to play in tonights game. Out of no where he called my name and told me to walk down to the feild. The game started and i was in out feild, every ball that was hit to me i could control it to land straight into my glove. Everytime i was up to bat i was able to hit a homerun, it was pretty fun being able to control everything that went on. After the game was over i found myself at the beach drinking a beer watching the sun set with 3 extremely hot girls, a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead.

Things to note, i had the ability to control my actions throughout all this madness i couldnt control the scenarios but i could control my actions. Also i have noooo idea where any of this stuff comes from, im starting to really wonder what goes on in my head. It seems like all my dreams have a bit of violence but im such a passive and calm person idk where its coming from. Hmmmm idk, but last nights sex dream was offfff the hoooook. Gooodtimes in the mind of ryhigh!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The dream world of ryhigh with Oneiromancer

Great log friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Great log friend.
    Thanks man, appreciate it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Night 8-

I watched Battleground Afghanistan before i went to sleep and i knew it was going to be in my dreams.

The dreams...

Started off with me somewhere practicing my shooting skills and combat skills. However the drills i was doing was some weird ass ishhh, like climbing extremely high ladders, shooting from hotair ballons, throwing knives and groundhogs, and getting shot to make sure my bulletproof vest works lol. After some amount of time i soon found myself in this house with a squad of marines. We were preparing for an attack, and were all ready. The attack soon came and it was wave after wave of Taliban, they were coming in waves like the video game Nazi Zombies on Call of Duty. We were tearing ish up, killing everyone and i was able to jump around shooting people in the air doing all sorts of gravity defying stunts during this invasion. After it was over all the soilders i was with said they were heading out to a compund where the Taliban were producing opium. I passed because i was very hungry after all the fighting (this stuff makes me hungry in my dreams i guess lol) so i left.

The dream transitioned to me being in some random backyard swimming in a pool. I was by myself and thought it was odd that i didnt know whos house i was at, but i kept on swimming. Then randomly some girls came out and asked what i was doing swimming by myself, i told them idk and they should join. So they did, both were extremely good looking with amazing bodies. I told them it wasnt fun to swim unless they were naked. They were hesitant but i was able to convince them it was the right thing to do. We swam around for some amount of time and had a greattt time. Then one of them said i better hurry up and get ready or i was going to miss my flight. She took me to one of the bathrooms and proceeded to take a shower with me, no sexual acts just a great shower lol.

I then found myself walking down a street trying to get to this park to meet one of my friends. I kept walking and walking for a good while nd randomly saw people i knew walking a dog, riding a bike, jogging, just a whole bunch of random stuff i thought it was odd but kept on my way. I got to this park and there were people every where doing different things just having a good time. I would see different people i knew but have not seen or thought about in many years, it was a trip. So i stopped to talk to alot of them and wa catching up wth them, quite weird. After a while of talking to everyone i kept walking thru this park, it was enormous. I could finally see where i was trying to get too and all i had to do was walk up this small grass hill and i would be there. However once i got to the hill my legs completely gave out and i could not get up this small hill no matter how hard i tried. I then saw someone i knew since 1st grade but have not seen for 6 years walk by. I asked him to help pull me up this hill and he lauged but helped pull me up. Finally i got up the hill, but the place i was trying to get to disapeared. I found myself at the top of this giant hill and was skateboarding down it. I was mobbing pretty fast and could not stop. I ended up crashing into a group of cheerleaders, then there coach came running over and handed me a double double from In n Out.

Things to note- Idk how this stuff works but its pulling things out i have no idea where they came from. People from the past i didnt even know i had stored in my mind. It was actuallu pretty cool seeing some of these people in my dreams and being able t converse with them. Also my sleep is great, i can sleep in and feel amazing when i get up. I lay there for a while running the nights dreams thru my head and find myself laughing at the crazyness. Definately reconmend it to anyone looking to get deep into their head and dream stuff that makes you go huh, what, where the hell did that come from, then wake up and feel totally rested.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    already have my bottle on its way. being able to lucid dream easier would be amazing. lucid dreaming is way better than drugs!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool log so far!! You'd give a dream interpreter a run for their money with some of those dreams.

What I have always wondered is if our dreams are "our own". Meaning if they are individual or not. I have such realistic dreams that i actually see people acnknowledge me in my dreams, meaning I can feel their energy/presence in the dream, not just a painting.

So for example, my dream was last night I was at a basketball game watching. The guy next to me was talking to me, but I could feel his energy, it wasn't just me talking to some blurred image. His emotions, actions and everything was as real as real life. Other parts of the dream, like the players not all of them were detailed but the few who were, looked at me in the dream as if "I" too were real, almost questioning what the hell I was doing...which was the same look I was giving to them.

So is it possible,these are other real people,in real life, having the same dream as me, sharing the dream, only from their perspective or viewing the exact dream from their role in that dream?? Are we mixing reality with subconscious dreams together?

Does this make sense??

I've always considered this a possibility.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you look deep enough, humans are after all just energy--vibrating particle with space between them. there is a lot of science surround that. lemme see if I can find a video...here is one, not the one I wanted but the one I wanted is deleted. This one speaks of how your subconscious is programmed, and how you alter that programming. The subconscious is what is active while sleeping I believe The Conscious and Subconscious Mind How they work together - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Cool log so far!! You'd give a dream interpreter a run for their money with some of those dreams.

What I have always wondered is if our dreams are "our own". Meaning if they are individual or not. I have such realistic dreams that i actually see people acnknowledge me in my dreams, meaning I can feel their energy/presence in the dream, not just a painting.

So for example, my dream was last night I was at a basketball game watching. The guy next to me was talking to me, but I could feel his energy, it wasn't just me talking to some blurred image. His emotions, actions and everything was as real as real life. Other parts of the dream, like the players not all of them were detailed but the few who were, looked at me in the dream as if "I" too were real, almost questioning what the hell I was doing...which was the same look I was giving to them.

So is it possible,these are other real people,in real life, having the same dream as me, sharing the dream, only from their perspective or viewing the exact dream from their role in that dream?? Are we mixing reality with subconscious dreams together?

Does this make sense??

I've always considered this a possibility.