User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always thought shared dreaming was just that of movies, but I don't doubt the possibility.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    if you look deep enough, humans are after all just energy--vibrating particle with space between them. there is a lot of science surround that. lemme see if I can find a video...here is one, not the one I wanted but the one I wanted is deleted. This one speaks of how your subconscious is programmed, and how you alter that programming. The subconscious is what is active while sleeping I believe The Conscious and Subconscious Mind How they work together - YouTube
    Watch out OD...we're already considered fanatics in one department. We start talking about how everything is energy and everything's connected they're really gonna have a field day!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ha ha, I know I know. I'm not asking you to bow and pray to the vibration god lol just something to think about. anyway the vibrational video was gone, maybe the quack got institutionalized lol. that vid is interesting though. I know I can program my subconscious, do it all the time and slept with many a women lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is why this place is fukin awesome. No way could u have an intelligent , deep convo about dreams on any of the other sites without majority saying your a looney. Good stuff OD!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    this is why this place is fukin awesome. No way could u have an intelligent , deep convo about dreams on any of the other sites without majority saying your a looney. Good stuff OD!
    That can be said about many of the convos here.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's because nobody feels threatened.....well nobody but ippy

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Lol very true I doubt I would post up my dreams anywhere else. Shit they make me feel like I'm crazy. I definitely think there's alot to dreams that I haven't ever thought about. The whole dreaming process is such a trip
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Cool log so far!! You'd give a dream interpreter a run for their money with some of those dreams.

What I have always wondered is if our dreams are "our own". Meaning if they are individual or not. I have such realistic dreams that i actually see people acnknowledge me in my dreams, meaning I can feel their energy/presence in the dream, not just a painting.

So for example, my dream was last night I was at a basketball game watching. The guy next to me was talking to me, but I could feel his energy, it wasn't just me talking to some blurred image. His emotions, actions and everything was as real as real life. Other parts of the dream, like the players not all of them were detailed but the few who were, looked at me in the dream as if "I" too were real, almost questioning what the hell I was doing...which was the same look I was giving to them.

So is it possible,these are other real people,in real life, having the same dream as me, sharing the dream, only from their perspective or viewing the exact dream from their role in that dream?? Are we mixing reality with subconscious dreams together?

Does this make sense??

I've always considered this a possibility.
    Haha i know, once i get back home im going to get a dream book to try to make sense of what is goin on in my head. You might be on to something with having people dream what you dream, idk how it would be possble but theres so many things in this universe i cant even begin to understand. I know me and my ex use to have very similiar dreams, she would be explainng hers and mine would be very similar. Its like when you spend alot of time with a best friend or significant other and you think the same thing or say the same thing at the same time, it may be just coindicence or something deeper than we can understand. Idk our minds trip me out just such complex thing, who knows the true capabilitles...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Night 9 sleep was very good, slept deeply woke up refreshed and feeling pretty positive for some reason. I do not recall my dreams however.

Night 10- Sleep was good again felt like i passed out 15 minutes after taking my dose. Dreams were weird as usual, had people in my dreams i went to school with but never even talked to which was very odd. Hard for me at first to recall dreams had to lay there for about 15 minutes after waking up to piece them together. The dreams seemed like it went on for a long time.

The dreams- Its hard to remembr exactly how it started off. Some point in time i was hiking in the mountains with some friends. We came up to this spot where there is a stream that i use to swim in and play with my GI Joes when i was a little kid. We were just sitting around looking in the stream and saw some fish swimming so we decided to throw rocks and try to hit them. As we were sitting there a mountain biker came hauling ass down the hill and almost hit us then he disappeared off down the trail. Aftter some time we got bored and walked down the trail. We came upon this random campsite in a patch of dry land between the streams where we saw the moutain biker that almost ran into us. He was just chilling there, had a camp fire set up, a t.v playing, some food cooking and a whole bunch of beers. We thought how cool it was so we asked him if we could chill with him, he handed us a beer and said of course. As we were hanging out there all of a sudden 100's and 100's of people came running up the trail looking like they were fearing for their lives. I asked what was wrong and they said that there was a volcanoe erupting and the whole town was getting destroyed. At this point for som reason i felt a overwhelming urge to get into town. I started trying to make my way down the trail but there were so many people i could barely move to get thru them. I kept trying and trying to get around them but to no avail. I then saw the stream and nobody was walking thru it so i jumped into i and began running down stream. I got thru it finally and made my way int town, there as still people scattering everywhere and it looked like the whole world was ending, the sky was firey black with smoke everywhere and just looked like the world was doomed. I found a truck and hopped in and starting making my way to a house that wasnt my house it was some random place. I finally got there and went in to pack some things to get away.

I cant remember the things that took place really after that. I then found myself at the Fair grounds a couple towns over, and it was the NHRA drag racing nationals that they run at the drag strip there. I found myself in this trailer with people i didnt know and one of my teachers from highscool, she was my business teacher and one of the best teachers ive ever had. I cant remember exactlym what we were doing there, selling something or promoting something but it required us to stay the weekend in the trailor. I then walked over to the drag strip, and the top fuel drags were up. Idk how many of you have been to drag races in real life but when the top fuel drags go off shit is so loud it can temporarly take out your hearing when they race. In the dream they started racing and the sound was so unbearable it caused a horrible pain, that woke me up for a second. I was then walking out to the starting line where i was guiding the next dragster out. I guided him out and looked in and saw my dad, and began talking to him. (This was the first time i think ive dreamt of him since he passed away a couple months ago, and i was very suprised to see him). I asked him what he was doing in the dragster and he just smiled and lined up for the race. He took off racing down the track and for some reason i remember the time and speed he crossed the finish line extremely vividly. It was 316mph at 3.16 seconds, weird its like the numbers meant something but idk what.

I then found myself walkin back to the trailor where i had been staying to collect my things cause the weekend was over. I gathered my clothes and went to the fridge in there and took out two FRS energy drinks, which is weird cause ive never had one in my life before. As i was leaving my old teacher walked back into say goodbye, and it was the last time i was going to see her so there was a very sad feel to it. I walked out and had my hands fools of stuff so i walked over to a food truck to ask for a bag to put my things in. As was waiting in line this girl i knew in highschool that i never even talked to because she barely spoke any english walked up and we began having a convo like we were best friends, very random.

The dream then transitoned to me being back by the mountains i was previously at. I was on my bike and was riding back to where i had been chilling previously at the campsite. However as i was riding there everything became very dark and i had this overwhelming feeling that it was haunted and just pure evil. I got scarred as shit to the point that it woke me up, and didnt go back to sleep.

Things to note, this is the first time ive had dreams since being on Oneiromancer that my dreams have had a scary feeling to it, also where ive been woken up due to the feelings ive had in the dream. Both when the drags went off from the pain of the noise nd when i got the sense of evil/scarryness in the mountains. Also dreaming about my dad, but idk if that has anything to do with Oneiromancer.

Also it seems like ive been able to fall asleep easier/faster after dosing. Now i have suffered from sleep issues for many years and have had to use pharms to sleep. Ive been off for over 3 weeks, i quit a week before starting this log. The first week thingswere still hard fr me but have been getting easier which is a added bonus for sure. Im still feeliing some increased recovery effects from this, idk if its mostly due to the qaultiy of my sleep or which ingredients in Oneiromancer have contributed to this, but again and added bonus.

So far im extremely pleased with every aspect of Oneiromancer (execpt the fact i cant even pronouce the name haha). AL has a extremely unique and great product hear. I cant wait to sleep every night to see what dreams will be next. Im ready for some more sex dreams because dammmnnnnnn they are fun on this lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Night 11- Sleep quality was great again, i havent slept this deeply for a long long time. Last nights dreams were off th wall as usual and again kinda hard for me to recall what happened.

The dreams- I cant remember where the dreams started off exactly but i found myself somewhere in Oklahoma i believe. So i was visiting Oklahoma for some odd reason, where i recieved a phone call. The phone call was from some girl who was interested in my Personal training services. I soon headed over to her house to give my presentation of my company and give her an assesment to see if she wanted to proceed and start training. As i arrived to her house i drove down this very long driveway, and pulled up to her trailor that was enormous, the biggest trailor in the world. I get out of my car and start walkng to the front door where i see the girl standing waiting for me. It turns out this girl was from one of the episodes f MTV's I Used to Be Fat, and damnnnn was she ever. This chick stood good 6 feet tall and had to be over 350 pounds. So i go through my presentation and the assesment and she was excited to start. So the dream goes on pretty normal for while, it was just day after day of traning her and getting her to lose weight nothing to exciting or weird yet. Idk how long exactly went by but im guessing it was a couple months because she lost a substantial amount of weight. After the training concluded and she was satisfied with her weight i asked to be paid, she pays me and also says she hs a suprise for me in the driveway. I walk outsideand there isa brandnew SRT 8 Jeep Cherokee that she had bought for me. I hopped in nd raced down her driveway.

This is where things start to get a bit weird.... The dream tranistions to me being somewhere in Cali, and i pull up to some house. As i arrive in the front of this house two girls walk out, they happened to be my ex's two best friends. They invite me come in and hang out with them. I walk into the house and see Kai Greene chillin sitting on the couch, he sees me and is all excited like we were best friends. We start talking and just hanging out catching up like i havent seen him in years. He then says he wants to go toToys R Us and buy some legos. I said ok ill drive us there because i wanted to buy some legos too lol. I look in my wallet and have $200 to spend on them. We hop into my Jeep with the girls and head out to a Toys R Us. He turns on my radio and listens to a CD i have in there, the CD was of Ill-Faded. (They are a hiphop group that a couple of my friends are in, they have had some success with a couple songs with Bizzy-Bone from Bonethugs N Harmony as well as a few songs with The KottonMouth Kings). So as the CD is playing Kai is tripping out that they are my friends because its his favoite group. The whole way to Toys R Us hes talking to me about them and asking me qustions. We pull up to the store and walk in and go to the lego section, but he cant find the ones he wants. He then starts to rage and starts knocking over all the shelves and causing straight mayhem. I tell him to calm down and ill drive him to another store so he can look there.

As we are on our way we pull up at a red light, all of a sudden 4 cars pull up and box my car in. A group of guys get out and surround the car and tell us to get its a car jacking. The guy on my side pulls a gun and points it at me and starts to threaten to shoot me, i look and him and realized who it was. It was my best friends cousin named danny boy. (Danny Boy and almost all of my best friends family are all part of a certain clique part of the Mexican Mafia that is in So Cal where i live). When i realized who it was i was like bro its me, he looked at me and started to laugh and say my bad fool i didnt realize it was you. He put his gun away and started walking back to his car to leave. At this point Kai was extremly pissed off that these people pulled a gun on us and preventing us from going to get his legos. He hops out of my car and starts chasing down a couple guys, he runs off into the distance and i didnt see him again. Once this took place another guy pulled a gun on me and i hit the gas and took off.

A car chase soon followed, and we began racing around the streets of LA. However they could no catch up to my jeep and i soon lost them. I was lw on gas at this point so i pulled over at a gas station to fill up. As i walked inside to pay a car pulled up and it was the people who were chasing me. One walked inside to see if i was there, once he walked into the doors i rushed him and a fight began. I was able to beat the guy unconscience, and make a dash to my car. Then a couple more guys saw me and jumped on me, an another fight began. I was able to win this fight a well but in doing so my wallet fell out. Two more guys ran over grabbed my wallet and took off. I ran after both of them, both of them saw me and pulled out there guns and started shooting. As the bullets were flying towards me i was able to pull some Neo ishh and stop the bullets mid-flight. Once this took place one of the guys got freaked out threw down his gun nd took off running away with my wallet. I grabbed his gun and a shoot out took place with the other gunman. This shootout lasted for a while because he kept hiding from me. I soon found him an he emptied his whole clip at me, but again i was able to pull some Neo ishh ad stop the bullets. I shot back and killed him.

I then found myself at my grandmas house eating some tacos, where i received a phone call. It was a detective who found the guy that stole my wallet, i told him where i was at and he came by to take my statement. As he as taking my statement i asked him if he had my wallet, he said he did and handed it to me. I opened it up but there was no money, i became enraged an started yelling at him sayin i wanted my money. He said he would go search the suspect again, he came back a little later and had my money.

I then found myself at my house sitting on the couch watching t.v with my old boss from the supplement store i use to manage. It was quite odd but we were just talking about random stuff and about how the store was doing since i left. This went on for some time until i woke up.

Things to note- As usual i have no idea where any of this comes from, its very odd but pretty fun. Ive found myself in a pretty set routine where im falling asleep at 1130-12pm and wakin up at just around 10am. This is awesome because i havent been able to sleep this well for a long long time. Also last night i was pretty itchy for som reason and i found myself kinda waking up from about 12-3 scratching myself lightly but it felt amazing, i doubt it had anything to do with Oneiromancer but i was odd. This stuff is really reaching deep into my mind and pulling things out because idk how long its been since ive wathed anything on Kai or especially anything about legos. Also the past couple nights its been difficult to recall my dreams but they do eventually come back to me after laying in bed for about 15 mins. Finally i find myself very hungry when i wake up and can eat a whole bunch, which ive never been breakfast person until it seems since ive been taking Oneiromancer... that is all for now, cant wait til tongiht.