User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's amazing to me how you can remember your dreams so vividly. Even when I remember something about my dreams, its nowhere near this detailed. I might give this a whirl too.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    It's amazing to me how you can remember your dreams so vividly. Even when I remember something about my dreams, its nowhere near this detailed. I might give this a whirl too.
    I never put much thought into it before starting this and talking to a couple other people, I thought it was just normal lol. But looking at other logs and stuff I guess it is pretty amazing. I'm glad I can, I was able to recall my dreams prior but this takes it up a notch for sure. I'm sure you'll enjoy it if you do get a bottle. It's quite a unique experience for sure!
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bad on not updating yesterday i was sore and feeling lazy as hell and the internet was down here so i didnt want to type it out on my phone.

Night 12- It all began on a very sunny and hot day, sitting on the beach with some girls catching some rays. I decided i was going to take a walk with one of the girls i was with. So we head off down the beach and take a long walk, talking playing around, enjoying beach. We soon find ourselves on a island of sorts, it was a very tropical island so we werent worried that we had no idea where we were. I thought a good way to pass the time was to get myself a little island loving. So me and the girl start messing around on this island. Things are going great having fun and it was all extremely real. All of a sudden a giant wave comes crashing into the beach. We look out into the ocean and can see giant wave after wave coming at us. We both get freaked out because it looked like these waves would go straight over the island and take us out to sea. So we start running trying to find high ground to get away from the waves. After a little while we finally spot a huge hill and start running up it, once we got to the top we saw a log cabin looking like building so we run in it.

We walk into the cabin and its all hooked up with a t.v, couch, refridgerator and everything so we sit down and start watching t.v. Im flipping through the channels and stop on Campus PD where i see myself and all my friends at a house party. As im watching myself and everyone i somehow go from watching the show to being in the show. So i walk up to the party and everyone goes crazy. All my friends come running up to me and a couple girls bring me a beer. The party goes on for some time and i find myself sitting at a bar with two girls i use to have alot of funnnn with a couple years ago. They say im looking tired and that i should go lay down in the bedroom and wink at me. So i proceed to go to the bedroom and they follow along. I walk in and lay down on the bed, both girls walk over and as they go to lay down they start freefalling, i look over and they were falling into a giant black hole looking like thing. I was totally confused too what was happening so i got up to walk back out to the party. I walk out and everyone starts to say the cops are there the cops come in and start to kick everyone out. We leave the house and start walking down the street.

Overall a pretty calm dream compared to the other madness that has been going on.

It then transitioned to me being at a beach house right on Laguna Beach where i use to spend alot of my summers. At the beach house me and my friends are just chillin having a good time. This goes on for a good while until the sun sets, so we walk on to the beach to watch the sun set. When the sun finally sets the dream was transitioning to something else, but my damn dogs here woke me up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Night 13- Alot of very random ish happened in my dream but i cant remember exactly what happened or when they did happen idk how to even piece them together.

What i do remember from the dream was i was fooling around with an old fling. Ill spare you the details, but damnnnn i swear it so real, the feeling of everything is so real i literally have to remind myself its a dream. Which is disappointing lol cause damnnn. I need to get back home from Kentucky and get me a some loving.

I wish i could remember the rest of the dream cause it was so random i kept transitioning from place to place to place.

Things to note- sleep is still amazing, i wake up in the morning and if i dont start moving around ill fall back asleep for another hour or so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Night 14- Slept soooo good and soo long i went to bed aT 10PM woke up at 10am and fell back asleep till 12pm. However i could not remember any dreams.

Night 15- Sleep was good as well i know i had very weird dreams that didnt make any sense but i couldnt remember them.

Night 16- Now this was my first nightmare type dream where the whole feel of the dream was very dark and powerfull with emotions i as realy close to waking up crying.

The dream started off with me and two friends in my car. Some guy came up to car jack me with a gun but i got his gun away from him and ended up killing him. Then the dream went on to me trying to get rid of all the evidence at differemt places. Then i went on me hiding from the cops and stuff, then it transition to a fight with my ex that just left me and all the emotions and feeling were so intense. I would exand on the dream but it was so real i do not want to live it again.

This has been my first negative experience while on it, idk i didnt enjoy it lol. The sleep is still amazing tho.. Hopefully tonight my dreams will be much better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bad on lack of updates, been too lazy to type in my phone. Although there really hasn't been much to report. First two nights I don't remember anything, two nights ago the dream made absolutely no sense so odd and random I can't even explain it. Last night I had a pretty lengthy dream that was very odd and ill update that soon.

I've been in a funk and had too much on my mind the past couple days so I'm sure that had some affect on them, I tried to think positive good things before I slept but didn't really work till last night so I'm sure things will be right back to usual. The sleep had continued to be deep and extremely restful since starting. Waking up feeling totally rested and in a good mood. I can sleep an easy 10 hours but if I get woken up earlier I'm still rested. Ready to dream tonight!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So for some reason it's been incredibly hard for me to recall my dreams lately I have no clue why. Sleep had continued to be great and I do know I'm dreaming but I can't remember them like previously.

Last night I don't remember the dream that well but I do remember the feelings I had in them. It was extremely real and intense feeling, the first part of the dream I was in intense rage for some reason. It's like I have a whole bunch of built up aggression and idk where it's coming from but in the dream I could just feel anger. Then the second half of the dream it was intense sadness mixed with more rage. That part of the dream I can understand somewhat where the feeling were coming from but it was so intense when I woke up I had to remind myself that I wasn't really sad and pissed off lol. Idk it was a trip, the feeling of the dream is so real I've never experienced it like this before.

I'm just thinking its some things in my life that's been messing things up this past week, although during the day I don't dwell on it like my dreams do. Anyways it'll pass, hopefully tomorrow ill have a good dream to talk about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the last two nights have been extremely intense. Both of them brought up traumas I went thru earlier this year and brought out extreme emotions of sadness and rage. It was such an intense feeling and actions in the dream I'd probably put the last two dreams as nightmares. They sucked, I pretty much ruined both of my days cause I could not get the dreams off my mind. Idk kinda bummed me out quite a bit, but I guess dealing with them instead of putting it in te back of my mind is a good thing. Not going to dose tonight because I have to be up at 3am to get to the airport. Finally going back to Cali for two weeks before I pack up and move to Vegas. I have about a week left so hopefully things get back to the first two weeks on Onie. Sleep still has been amazing, just te dreams have been different

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hardly remember my dreams, but I am sure with some of them that is a good thing lol. Sometimes intense dreams blow my mind for the rest of the day.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i find that oneiromancer doesnt really give me crazy dreams. well. at least anything out of the ordinary. BUT i do sleep really fukin well. 4 pills i liked. i liked it a lot.