This stuff is a TRIP! My oh my!

Night 7 believe.

Shit got so weird and so much happened idk if ill be able to explain it in the matter i experienced it.

The dreams- Started off out here in Kentucky ( im visiting my mom). The dream started off with me watching tv in the living room of my moms house. Out of nowhere i here one of those bomb siren things going off and a car diving by with a loud speaker stating that we were now on a military curfew and we HAD to be asleep by 7pm. I ignored this and continued to watch t.v, then 7pm came. I turned off the lights in the house but continued to watch t.v. The car came by again and sai directly to me to go to sleep or there would be consequences. I ignored it again and out of nowhere i started to get this pain in my right arm, it felt like i was getting hit by a rose bushes thorns. This continued to happen during this part of the dream and the pain really hurt, felt like it was happening in real life. At this point i had no clue what it was from, then the car with the speaker drove by again stating it would continue to happen until i obeyed the curfew. By now the pain kept coming on for good while and was starting to become extremely pissed off. At this point the car drove by again and i had enough. I grabbed a baseball bat and rushed out of the house towards the car, got in front of the car and started to hit the car over nd over trying to provoke the driver to get out. After some time the driver finally got out and turned out to be an old asian soilder???? I told him how pissed off i was for continually being hurt but he showed no sympthay. So i chased him, he kept runnin and running nd you could tell he became very scared. I cornered him and told him he better say sorry for causing me the pain, once he realized his head was about to be beaten in he began crying and saying he was sorry. Then my dreamed suddenly transitoned.

The next part of the dream took me back to Cali to the baseball feilds where i use to play little league. I was there with alot of my old friends from middle school but they were all grown up now. For some reason i constantly went back to the snack bar and kept getting snow cones, i must have eaten a good 10 snow cones. After i was finally done i began to walk back to my house and saw one of my old flings. She saw me and was extremely excited and said she wanted to go home with me, so i took her home. We began fooling around and having sex ( i wont go into too much detail but goddamnnnn it was fun. I mean i could control everything i wanted done, and it was sooo realistic it felt exactly like the real thing. I had to remind myself a couple times i was dreaming). This went on for a goood amount of time, once i was done i began to become really hungry so i set out for some food.

The dream then transitioned to me being at some restaraunt. I was sitting down by myself eating some food until some guy started yelling at me. I was ignoring him eating my food till i saw a dish come flying my way and looked over to see who this fool was, and then i saw him. (This guy was a guy i got into a fight with my junior year of highschool, needless to say it didnt end well for him, broken nose, shattered eye socket and two teeth thru his front lip). So in the dream he kept trying to provoke me just like what happned in real life, however im pretty passive so it takes alot for me to ever resort to violence. He knew this and tried throwing nother dish at me however i just ducked out of the way (i had complete control over what was happening in the dream and could pretty much do whatever i wanted). He then spit at me (which he did in real life) and that was my snapping point. I got up and proceeded to beat him down again. I told him i was done and just to leave because i was trying to eat my food. He left thn came back with a couple people and again started some ish. One of the guys he was with pulld out a gun and said something to me, i laughed and said that wasnt a good idea. I knew i had to do something to get away so i snapped my fingers and everyone in the restaruant stood up and began to surround the guys. I then stated i was connected and in the mafia and all the guys around them were mafia. The guys had no clue what to do and started running away, all my mafia friends chased after them and made them pay for starting ish with me. I sat back down an finished my meal.

The dream then took me to Dodgers stadium, i was sitting in the crowd. The announcer then said a lucky audience member will be able to play in tonights game. Out of no where he called my name and told me to walk down to the feild. The game started and i was in out feild, every ball that was hit to me i could control it to land straight into my glove. Everytime i was up to bat i was able to hit a homerun, it was pretty fun being able to control everything that went on. After the game was over i found myself at the beach drinking a beer watching the sun set with 3 extremely hot girls, a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead.

Things to note, i had the ability to control my actions throughout all this madness i couldnt control the scenarios but i could control my actions. Also i have noooo idea where any of this stuff comes from, im starting to really wonder what goes on in my head. It seems like all my dreams have a bit of violence but im such a passive and calm person idk where its coming from. Hmmmm idk, but last nights sex dream was offfff the hoooook. Gooodtimes in the mind of ryhigh!!!