0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since being on prami... This first and second sleep idea is really resonating with me. Nothing like sleeping 5 hours and then eating a huge breakfast and then sleeping 5 more. Lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice breasts!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ???
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    nice breasts!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me...Ambien is great sleep!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Melatonin at 3g before bed has been great for my sleep in the past year. I've take it mon-thurs and sun before bed, and I don't feel the grogginess that some feel in the am.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    ???
    the girl in the video

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    For me...Ambien is great sleep!
    After using ambien repeatedly do you feel dependent on it? Or you only using on occasion?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Melatonin at 3g before bed has been great for my sleep in the past year. I've take it mon-thurs and sun before bed, and I don't feel the grogginess that some feel in the am.

- - - Updated - - -

the girl in the video
    ha! didn't even watch the video lol, agree

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    After using ambien repeatedly do you feel dependent on it? Or you only using on occasion?
    I had an issue with ambien. It can and does get you dependent on it if used every night. That was my problem.....it turned into daily use. You take it and it works great. But then the next night when you're not sleeping well, you know if you take that pill you'll be out like a baby in no time. Couple nights in a row, then you have slight trouble sleeping without it. Go for more then a week, and you won't fall asleep without it. Looking back, it was dumb, but the doctors told me sleep was important and not to worry about it. I took it every night for almost a year. Coming off of it was a living hell.

Just keep your use reasonable. Not more then once or twice a week separated by a few days...max. Detoxing off that shit was a nightmare.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    I actually never felt "physically dependent on it" but if I did not take it i did not sleep...but to be honest I still have to take a sleeping pill. Have had sleep issues since I was 5 years old. So for me it's a quality of life choice. I'd rather take ambien everyday, sleep and feel good, then to disrupt my entire life with fatigue and frustration. Unfortunately my doctor after 3 months took me off, because she said, "people become dependent". She did not offer me anything else afterward, just allowed my issue to continue. Makes no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I had an issue with ambien. It can and does get you dependent on it if used every night. That was my problem.....it turned into daily use. You take it and it works great. But then the next night when you're not sleeping well, you know if you take that pill you'll be out like a baby in no time. Couple nights in a row, then you have slight trouble sleeping without it. Go for more then a week, and you won't fall asleep without it. Looking back, it was dumb, but the doctors told me sleep was important and not to worry about it. I took it every night for almost a year. Coming off of it was a living hell.

Just keep your use reasonable. Not more then once or twice a week separated by a few days...max. Detoxing off that shit was a nightmare.
    My biggest problem was that on ambien I did alot of things I didn't remember after taking it. I remember more then one time my ex the following day being pissed off at me, because we had sex and I had no recollection of it. I also was calling her a different woman's name which didn't go over well. Days later, the memory would actually surface. Very odd. That or I'd call or email people late at night and not have a clue I did it til days later.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP