User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have a look, advice & suggestions pls.

I will be starting a derm/stano/triumphalis cycle this week and I'd like a bit of advice regarding a PCT and overall thoughts on the layout of the cycle. As you know there is a lack of info out there due to this being a "newer" compound so I thought I'd ask for some advice. My goal is some nice lean mass and a bit of hardening (thus the stano). I'm not big on judging a cycle by the number on the scale, more how I feel and look. Diet will be high protein with moderate/smart fats and low carb, probably the odd re-feed day to gas up the engine. Calories will be above maintenance but not a bulking protocol by any means.

Some quick info: I'm soon to be 39 and have experience with Tbol, original SUS 500, AH, AM, Derm and Alpha mass by FRL. I have never run a SERM post cycle and have always recovered OK (with bloods to prove). I think I'm going to run a SERM this time however just to help speed up recovery. Overall it'll look like this:

Derm: Week 1-6, alternating between 5 pumps-2pumps for 5 days then 2 day rest.
    LGI Stano: Week 1-6, 800mg, 800mg, 800mg, 800mg, 800mg, 1000mg (possibly)
    Triumphalis: Week 2-6, 30mg, 45mg, 45mg, 45mg, 60mg (possibly, see how I feel)
    Cycle supports: CoQ10, Aegis, Talos, Vit D and C. May throw is some saw palmetto.

Possible PCT (open to suggestions)
    Torem: 4 weeks post cycle, 60mg, 40mg, 40mg, 20mg.
    DAA
    Erase, the usual taper down protocol
    Con cret

That's prety much it, I have a "less is more" approach as you can see, nothing very fancy. I monitor my BP EOD while on cycle and have been training steadily for 20 years, I have a good feel for my body/mind and lift heavy and with a purpose. If there is enough interest I may move over to the log section and provide my experience with the Triumphalis so others may judge. If the Iron Legion guys have anything to add I'd welcome their comments.

Thanks bro's!!
    Last edited by Turbo6GN; 07-21-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think everything looks pretty good. I personally would keep the Derm at 5 pumps all the way through to keep blood levels stable and also take advantage of the increased recovery on your days off. Since your already using torem might as well run it a tad higher something like 90/60/60/30. Should definately be a fun ride and yeah log it for sure! il follow along.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it was me, i'd run the daa after the torem, torem will do the job especially after only 6 weeks. Back in the days when I pct'd lol I ran a 16 week cycle with tren in there, torem solo 6 weeks and I was almost back to normal
    Last edited by olddawg; 07-22-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am still in the air about how long and how high I want to run stano and dermacrine on my next cycle. I like the week of just those 2 to get the test base going. I have been thinking 6 weeks at 800 as well but I'm not sure about how many pumps of the derm. 5 pumps seems like it will be fun while it lasts, my fear is that between the stano/derm supression will be hard and pct wont be easy.

Looks like a great stack and I'd enjoy following along if you log it.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I am still in the air about how long and how high I want to run stano and dermacrine on my next cycle. I like the week of just those 2 to get the test base going. I have been thinking 6 weeks at 800 as well but I'm not sure about how many pumps of the derm. 5 pumps seems like it will be fun while it lasts, my fear is that between the stano/derm supression will be hard and pct wont be easy.

Looks like a great stack and I'd enjoy following along if you log it.
    I dont see supression from stano/derm to be hard to recover from at all, any methyl will shut you down worse.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel PCT should be as long/longer than the cycle these days.

If your totem is legit your G2G, but with all the bunk torem and lack of pharmaceutical I'd just go Clomid. Easy to get from an overseas pharmacy and know what you have.

Clomid: 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/0/0

25mg Clomid EOD is an alternative to 12.5.

Run the erase for 8 weeks tapering.

Go for one of the better DAA products on the market. I don't feel all were created equal. Test Force 2 seems to be popular, NMDA is loved by FPR and DJ promoted it a ton back on PP, and it's the sodium version of DAA that was used in the studies.

Recompadrol+Anabeta+Creatine HCL was an amazing Natty stack for me when I ran it. If money permits this might be a great stack to run durring PCT.

I've been toying with the idea of running Clomid into raloxifene for an extended PCT. Seems to be better tolerated by most and safer for linger use. Studies showing it boost test as well. Not sure if you can run it longer than the A.I.(erase) or if the A.I. should still ultimately be run a few weeks longer than any serm to eliminate circulating estrogen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    I dont see supression from stano/derm to be hard to recover from at all, any methyl will shut you down worse.
    I agree, both are very manageable compounds even at high doses and should only require a mild PCT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    I feel PCT should be as long/longer than the cycle these days.

If your totem is legit your G2G, but with all the bunk torem and lack of pharmaceutical I'd just go Clomid. Easy to get from an overseas pharmacy and know what you have.

Clomid: 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/0/0

25mg Clomid EOD is an alternative to 12.5.

Run the erase for 8 weeks tapering.

Go for one of the better DAA products on the market. I don't feel all were created equal. Test Force 2 seems to be popular, NMDA is loved by FPR and DJ promoted it a ton back on PP, and it's the sodium version of DAA that was used in the studies.

Recompadrol+Anabeta+Creatine HCL was an amazing Natty stack for me when I ran it. If money permits this might be a great stack to run durring PCT.

I've been toying with the idea of running Clomid into raloxifene for an extended PCT. Seems to be better tolerated by most and safer for linger use. Studies showing it boost test as well. Not sure if you can run it longer than the A.I.(erase) or if the A.I. should still ultimately be run a few weeks longer than any serm to eliminate circulating estrogen.
    I like the idea of that natty stack afterwards, I like anabeta too, it'd stack nice as you suggested. I'm still wide open to suggestions regarding SERMS, I decided on Torem but I agree it has the highest likelihood of being bunk or underdosed. I have a full RUI Torem in the cupboard and I'm not trusting my recovery to it. This board is pretty high on Skyward but SERMS are a crapshoot at best.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know myself and another pinner on the board have used the dragon for torem, never a problem, nor have we heard of one

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    i get nervous. I coudn't decide which i wanted to run, stano or derma..... then I decided to do both then i thought that may be more than I could handle. Then I remembered how great I felt when the mechabol and trenazone kicked in last november and then I got scared thinking about doing pre bloods.

It's been a very emotional ordeal, a heavy pct might have me swinging from the ole bunk bed.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.