User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBC-83 View Post
    I bought the extra firm against the warnings of the website. I can't imagine it will be 'that' bad but I do expect some tenderness at first. Best uses: Off days and post working out?
    It'll be a kick in the balls, but will really loosen you up. I have both of them and got the extra firm after using the regular for about 2 years.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rumble Rollers - Worth $70?

I have the regular one but will probably buy the extra firm in a few more months. I can hear my back popping back into place with the regular one, so I think the extra firm would help more when I need to get knots out of the middle of my back after plane rides. They suck.

I thought about getting a small one I could pack in my bag to use in hotels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to use it tonight and report tomorrow on how it feels. Should be a good run.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Extra firm is great for me,

Saved my hips ...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These things are the bomb. I walk around with persistent severe low back pain. I started doing rehabilitative Pilates a couple months ago, and that has made a HUGE difference. It's pretty spendy, though, and when i found out about the RR I decided to give it a try as a way of lessening the number of paid Pilates sessions. Works great. After just a couple of weeks, the pain is mostly gone, although I'm still stiff.

Another recommendation is the firm Rogue ABmat. Not as an exercise tool. I use it as a lower back support when I'm sitting in a chair or in the car. It used to be that it would take me a minute or two to be able to straighten out when I stood up after sitting for more than a few minutes - usually with some pain. Now the support it provides has obviated the whole problem.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 1 Reporting:

Well, it was an adventure. I knew that little are between my shoulder blades was sore but holy hell. When those little knobbies started digging in it was pain and ecstacy at the same time. I ended up rolling for roughly an hour, attempting to hit all parts once.

Worked very well on the upper back, as mentioned earlier. The additional plus to this was being able to 'pop' each vertebrae individually as opposed to the twist and pray method. Lower back and glutes were similarly amazing although on a slightly decreased scale.

Consensus: Totally worth the money. After rolling I was able to get a deeper stretch than I normally would, which will turn into less injuries in itself. Completely shocked after how I felt after just the first session. Thanks everyone for the recommendation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have any experience with the RR but I really like my "travel roller". I have been paying for ART (active release therapy) and at $40 a pop for maybe 10 minutes i think the roller is a better investment overall

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmm....this looks like a must try product. I've done both active release and chiropractic adjustments and both get $$$.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a (extra) firm believer now. I have already skipped a trip to the chiro so the thing is half paid for in a sense. With luck I won't ever go again. It's an investment in your future health!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I bought this after seeing someone talk about it on this site (can't remember who). It's great. I actually felt a little high when I was done with my first session. I never rolled before so I bought the blue one.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"