Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
These things are the bomb. I walk around with persistent severe low back pain. I started doing rehabilitative Pilates a couple months ago, and that has made a HUGE difference. It's pretty spendy, though, and when i found out about the RR I decided to give it a try as a way of lessening the number of paid Pilates sessions. Works great. After just a couple of weeks, the pain is mostly gone, although I'm still stiff.

Another recommendation is the firm Rogue ABmat. Not as an exercise tool. I use it as a lower back support when I'm sitting in a chair or in the car. It used to be that it would take me a minute or two to be able to straighten out when I stood up after sitting for more than a few minutes - usually with some pain. Now the support it provides has obviated the whole problem.
Looking for something similar. I'm tall and I sit all day and it's wreaked havoc on my low back. I just started using the inversion table but need something for my car and office chair. This may foot the bill. Right now I'm using a rolled up towel and duct tape......