User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Achilles from Antaeus Labs

So I tweaked my rear shoulder back in December of 2012, and today it stills bothers me. Now my left shoulder is starting to feel like my right, stiff, dry and painful. The only thing the right shoulder has more than the left, is that it does not feel stable when doing pushups and or some kind of chest press.

Releve from MHP was a miracle, but for some reason I stopped using it. So I went and ordered one bottle of Achilles, and did not see the immediate ( to me, around a month to kick in ) improvement. Well I wanted to give Achilles a chance and ordered 2 more bottles from Nutraplanet. I also went and ordered 2 bottles of Releve ( from another site ), and decided to add both.

Sure enough, my joints started feeling a little better, but only right after adding in Releve. I have one more bottle of Achilles and Releve, but after this little experiment, i'm going to only use Releve. If though, the stability issue gets better in my right shoulder, I may keep using Achilles.

As far as my shoulder goes, the pain subsides after 10 minutes of cardio, and a thorough warm up and light sets. When practicing BJJ, it only really bothers me a little, if it gets stretched too far. I've told my doctor about it, and that it may be arthritis. So i'm hoping it does not need anything serious to fix it.

Other than that, my other joints feel pretty darn good.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went and looked at the ingredients of Releve and it looks interesting....I expected the Glucosamine but not ALA. IsoOxygene also seems to have some mixed reviews.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not a mhp guy by any means. I really can't say too much about their other products, but for some reason I had to give releve a chance. It's only 18 and some change over at prosource.net.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea, that is a great price and if you have had good luck with it that is cool

and I have never been an MHP guy either...not for any particular reason