Bulk mono because it's cheap and all/most the studies are on mono

I'll buy HCL if the price is right.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Creating mono is tried and true. It will work(most likely, there's a small bit of non responders, who notice nothing)..but having used both I recommend creative hcl if that's the same stuff that's in Con-cret..it was the best creative ever..there was a guy on the old forums or earlier in this forums infancy DJ..he was a proponent of the hcl..said 4 scoops had PH type pumps..I thought it was bs..tried it in pct while I was deployed..well he wasn't telling any stories..the pumps are massive on 3-4 scoops. I thoroughly recommend it.

Edit: speaking of DJ there he is up above lol
    Did you have a loading phase like with Mono or did you just run it? Finding time to schedule a loading phase is super inconvenient, and when you are carrying around a baggy with white powder to mix into a drink every 4 hours people tend to silently judge lol.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wait till gnc runs their good sales on Concret(or atleast I used to). Then I'd stock up on the bogo or boho deals and get a few of the large containers of it like 3-4 for less than 100..which doesn't get much better to me.

Nope, no loading just used it and got its effects..at like day 3-4 it was best from then on..but the effect was noticed day 1, I never felt bloated..and no loading(not that I'm too familiar with this aspect means) but I took it 45mins prior to working out and had it effects day 1
    Last edited by tallstraw; 01-19-2015 at 12:08 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The creatine Mono container I used last has instructions to take 5 grams split into 4 doses for 5 days then 5 grams per day. This resulted in strange looks from coworkers, a mess in my car, and strange looks from classmates lol I'm glad I don't lift to fit in lol

Just kidding... It was an article I read. My memory is garbage.
    Last edited by Spank; 01-19-2015 at 12:18 PM.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0 moleculargainz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always gone with Creatine Mono, it's extremely inexpensive and it works. Can't go wrong with that. I've never done loading phases because I don't think they're necessary and that's how you really get bloated. You're supposed to do loading phases (I think) so that you can peak out your creatine stores as quickly as possible so you get the max benefits from it. Taking just 5g a day will still get you to that point, it'll just take a couple days longer.
    SoCal Nutrition - Discount Bodybuilding Supplements
    Use coupon code HBLS to save 5% on all orders!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan228 View Post
    I've always gone with Creatine Mono, it's extremely inexpensive and it works. Can't go wrong with that. I've never done loading phases because I don't think they're necessary and that's how you really get bloated. You're supposed to do loading phases (I think) so that you can peak out your creatine stores as quickly as possible so you get the max benefits from it. Taking just 5g a day will still get you to that point, it'll just take a couple days longer.
    I always go by this logic too and one look at your avatar tells me its the right move.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i mix both mono and HCL and works great for me