User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BB 2.JPGOk, so today was Day 1 of Derm/Stano/Triumph. I don't have much to ssay about the last week other then I felt an overall sense of well being, can maybe attribute that to the derm/stano. Workouts have been great and I'm ready to rock.

Today: Took vitamin supps, stano and 1 cap of Triumph shortly after waking up. Immediately took down a protein shake with greek yougurt and about 30 mins later took down some egg whites scrambled with leftover chicken and habanero sauce. I went back to bed around noon as I'm working nights and slept till 3:30. Got up and took my second dose of Stano/Triumph and a shot of C4 pre workout. Smashed a protein shake and went off to do arms:

Alternating dumbell curl dropset: (repped till failure with each weight and immediately dropped down to next weight)
    40 to fail
    35 to fail
    25 to fail

I did 4 sets of this and was off to the races, felt good and strong with good form, good contraction at the top of the rep and good deliberate negative. Veins start to pop about half way through set.

Seated forearm curls with barbell:
    65 to failure x 4 sets.

Nice and strict again, let the barbell roll down almost to fingertips and curl it back in.

Seated preacher cable curl:
    120 to failure
    4 sets, 2 cambered bar, 2 straight bar.

Standing close grip tri pressdown:
    130 to failure
    4 sets

Standing wide grip tri pressdown:
    130 to failure
    4 sets

Standing tri-rope presdowns
    130 to failure
    3 sets

Standing barbell curls with Joe Weider arm blaster
    70 x 12
    70x 12
    70x10
    70x8

I did a lot of partial pump reps during this exercise, forearms looked like roadmaps and I felt great. Had to get home to eat and shower before work which sucked because I had some gas left in the tank. Arms measured 17.5 pumped and I smashed another shake with some organic PB in it. As promised I took a "before" pic, I have one week of stano/derm in my system but don't attribute any gains to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, lol, sorry i have no clue how to attach pics, meant to scale that one down a bit...

And I tried to crop it too, no need to see below the equator, sorry...
    Last edited by Turbo6GN; 07-29-2013 at 11:30 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    Right, it's all coming back to me now, I ran sustain in PCT a couple years back...ok then, 4 pumps 7 days a week it is!! Thanks Nate, the voice of reason as always lol. Going for my bike ride, on my way out the door, time to melt some fat
    I run it at 5 pumps minimum, sometimes 6.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in for this too!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I run it at 5 pumps minimum, sometimes 6.
    Just curious how much you weigh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    in for this too!
    Thanks for following! This is my first log so I'm still trying to figure out a good format...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rly low bodyfat%! Nice way to start a cycle!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so today was a bit different. Have you ever had one of those workouts that came from out of nowhere?? Tonight I had a late dinner, felt sluggish and reluctantly dragged my ass to the gym feeling farty and bloated. I just finished nightshifts so I woke up at 1:00 this aft and always feel a bit out of sync.

After a few warmup sets I sit on the military bench and just kill it. Today was the first day I've had a remote feeling of being "on". I have 10 days of Derm and Stano under my belt and today is day 3 with the Triumph added @ 30mg. Tomorrow I'm bumping up to 45mg and going to carry through the length of the cycle. Without further ado:

Seated Military Press:
    135x8
    135x10
    145x10
    155x10

I felt great, dropped the bar down just below my chin and blasted up, trying to keep shoulders engaged the whole time. I think 175 for reps is in my near future, felt spot on.

Lateral raise/Front raise superset:
    15x10/8
    20x10/10
    20x10/9 - failed on 10th rep but in a good way lol, gassed after these.

High pulley face pulls: Jim Stoppani demo'd these once and I love them for hitting the rear head. Pulling a tricep rope towards your chin off a high pulley and finishing nice and wide.

70x12
    70x10
    70x10
    80x18 -- Just dug down and exploded for a great set, really felt "on" this time lol

Upright rows:
    65x12
    75x15
    75x15
    75x12 -- Can I go heavier?? Yep, for sure. I'm extremely (perhaps overly) cautious when I do shoulders, I've hurt myself waaaay to many times and believe in quality over quantity. Straining or pulling a muscle would be a huge setback at this point.

Incline bench front raises/Behind-the-neck BB press Superset.
    15x10 / 75x10
    15x12 / 75x12
    25x8 / 75x15

Dips for the big finish. No 6" pump here, full, slow negative and extension.
    20 - I would have been happy with 12, just a great pump.

That was it, home to a protein shake and some curried chicken. Trying to get to bed at a decent hour, gotta rest up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Rly low bodyfat%! Nice way to start a cycle!
    Thanks bro, we have roughly the same dimensions so I'm looking to you for some inspiration...really hoping for something special this time around!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah like vaynez said your looking cut man great job. A perfect base for this run
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro, I think I started my cycle ''not as lean as I wanted to'', but the gains I've made so far two weeks in, are amazing. I'm crazy for mass and power right now.

In your case, since you're so low bodyfat, you're gonna see mad vein action with the gear you're running! I'm fat! And yet I see veins like crazy already!!! lol