User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So today is a rest day, I had a great back workout yesterday and rode about 12K after work, all in all a great day. A bit of a refeed, tried out a new restaurant this morning and had an amazing breakfast skillet, it was delicious.

Almost 2 weeks in and have no sides to report, just noticed my forehead and nose are a bit oily. No aggression or libido issues, so far so good. Feeling great, looking lean and mean, I can't wait to continue.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About to hit the sweet spot in my opinion. Toward the end of week 2 thru week 4 and even after cycleing off I continued to have steady strength increases. Keep rocking it man, good so far!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you started the triumphalis yet?

...i can't get over how lean you are. i would love to be that lean and muscular.....
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    have you started the triumphalis yet?

...i can't get over how lean you are. i would love to be that lean and muscular.....
    I'm pretty sure he's married XX

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's married XX
    yeah, so was my jr high art teacher that got caught getting his rump pumped at the ole pickle park.
    It's not that I wanna grab turbo by the man handle, he's just really ripped, lean and dreamy.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, so was my jr high art teacher that got caught getting his rump pumped at the ole pickle park.
    It's not that I wanna grab turbo by the man handle, he's just really ripped, lean and dreamy.
    Lol, thanks for the kind words! I started week 2 of the Triumph today, the first 2 days were at 30mg and then 45mg the rest of the way. I will be running Talos from here on in along with the Aegis and my vitamins. BP is stable and I feel great, due largely to the Derm and Stano I'm sure. Today is a new workout I'm going to try to break up the routine a bit, stay tuned and I'll report on it later today.

As far as being somewhat lean, I worked very hard to get ready for this cycle. My hope is to build on a fairly solid base and get some decent results. Overall, I think it'll be a good test for the efficacy of this compound. I'm turning 39 this month and don't make gains like I used to lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lmao ole pickle park!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I agree though, turbo has always been pretty lean!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so I'm starting week 3 of this run, and I'm really enjoying it. I decided to try a new workout to break up the routine a little bit, I love supersets so I had a lot of fun with this one. It's an agonist/protagonist workout and it felt great.

On a related note, I'm experiencing some inflammation and discomfort in my left shoulder. Not sure how I did it but I'm trying to work around it as much as possible. Here is my workout and a pic taken about 20 mins after.

Flat bench press/bent over BB row Superset:
    135x10/135x8
    185x8/135x8
    225x10/155x8
    225x8/155x8

Decline DB press/Bent over DB row Superset:
    60x8/60x8 (3 sets)

Standing military BB press/pullup Superset:
    135x10/10
    135x10/10
    135x10/8

Dips/dumbell curl Superset:
    I decided to make this a tri-set for a good strong finish, I added in preacher cable curls also:
    15/35x10/80 to failure (3 sets as described)

I loved this workout and felt great after, save for the pain in my left shoulder. I felt it held me back from upping the weight in a few of the exercises. I did my best to stretch and work through it. I'm not eating enough, I'm starting to realize that now. I'll really have to make an effort on the nutrition in the next few weeks. Here is a pic of me after:GetAttachment.jpg

Overall I can't complain about how I look 2 weeks in. I agree with Sorrow, I think I'm going to really be hitting my stride in the next 2 weeks, I may bump up to 60mg next week then back down to 45mg for the last week. I wish my arms didn't look so blocky. Not to sound like Ippy but I'm actually a bit washed out in my pics, there is a bit more definition there then is seen. That is all, comments and critiques welcome!!
    Last edited by Turbo6GN; 08-06-2013 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Spelling

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking solid man, great work. Excited for what's to come for you.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Looking solid man, great work. Excited for what's to come for you.
    Thanks pal, I really appreciate the encouragement.