User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What type of riding do you do? Mountain biking or riding a road bike?
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ride mountain, I have an Ibis Mojo HD, it's quite a machine. Our trails here are very technical but a heck of a lot of fun. Lots of climbing, rocks, roots. The distances aren't that long but it's very taxing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice bike man, real clean. Where do you live at? I have a Santa Cruz V10, the love of my life lol. I use to race downhill, 4cross, and BMX. Been on bikes my whole life, love them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live near Toronto, about an hour away. My buddy has a carbon nomad and carbon V10, carbon everything on both bikes. Nice rides for sure. I'll put up a pic of my Ibis later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah for sure I'd love to see it. That's cool man I've heard there's alot of great riding up there. I have so much right by me, but I'm moving to Vegas so idk what I'm even gonna do with my bikes lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, haven't checked in lately but not really much to report, which is IMHO a good thing. I feel great and look very lean, no sides to speak of and the usual suspects (lethargy, loss of libido, ball shrinkage, short temper) are nowhere to be seen.

I bumped up to 60mg to start this week and I think it's a sweet spot for me. Strength is great, I put up 315 clean for 3 reps which I haven't done in a while. I'm going to carry on for 60mg the remainder of the run unless something drastic happens but at this rate I feel fine. Lots of water, diet is solid. I will post a pic at the end of next week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So here is a little update, everything is going great, I had to take a few days off to rest my shoulder but it was for the better, did a bit of a carb-up and tried to eat lots. One small issue has crept up though: I'm either having back pumps or major organ failure. I have a brutal aching in my lower right back but feel fine otherwise...if I had multiple symptoms I'd be worried but I don't know what to make of this. Is ther a possibility that the derm/stano/triumph at this stage could cause back pumps?? It came on progressively and am 99.9% sure it is not due to injury, I'll usually feel it right away if that is the case.

I could use some feedback on this one fellas, I've never had them before so i have no baseline to compare to.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Turbo Six's Triumph Run!! Come Look!!

Turbo...if you still around today I'm guessing these are back pumps and not major organ failure.

Taurine will help. Your on a methyl correct?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had brutal back pumps on mechabol, the only thing that worked for me was dropping the dose down.
    I tried taurine, foam rolling, and super hydrating and they helped a little but they didn't go away fully untill I lowered my daily dose.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Turbo...if you still around today I'm guessing these are back pumps and not major organ failure.

Taurine will help. Your on a methyl correct?
    Yeah bro, I made it through the night, lol

I picked up some Taurine, good call on your part. Yes, I'm currently on 60mg ED of Triumphalis. Like I said, feeling great otherwise, best I've felt on any cycle thus far