User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turbo Six's Triumph Run!! Come Look!!

OK, so here is my first ever log and I've done some thinking on the format...

This will be a fairly "general" log, as Triumphalis is a relatively new compound I only have a few others to compare it to and everyone reacts differently. I will report any tangible sides or observations as they pop up. The overall cycle will look like this:

Derm: Week 1-6, 4 pumps ED for 5 days then 2 day rest.
    LGI Stano: Week 1-6, 800mg, 800mg, 800mg, 800mg, 800mg, 1000mg (might run the stano another week if I have enough)
    Triumphalis: Week 2-6, 30mg, 45mg, 45mg, 45mg, 60mg (possibly, see how I feel)
    Cycle supports: CoQ10, Vit B6 + B12, Aegis, Talos, Vit D and C. May throw in some saw palmetto.

PCT (Since I have no SERM experience I'm open to suggestions)
    Torem: 4 weeks post cycle, 60mg, 40mg, 40mg, 20mg.
    DAA (something like test powder or test freak)
    Erase, the usual taper down protocol
    Con cret

My log will not consist of every tiny and irrelavant detail in my life. The colour of my shit is of no importance lol. Less is more sometimes.

Background/stats: 38 yrs, married with 2 small kids, shiftworker. 5'8", 177lbs (wow, I'm usually 180-183)

Diet: Due to having 2 small kids, shiftwork and overall busy lifestyle I don't have the time or the patience to count calories. My intake today represents my usual meals/calories. I will make note if I have a cheat meal or big refeed but on a daily basis this is very close to what I eat, give or take a few hundred calories:

Breakfast: Non fat Greek yogurt, lean hamburger patty with mustard and a very small bowl of mini wheats.
    Snack: Protein shake with ice, water/milk, greek yogurt and organic peanut butter. ON whey, chocolate.
    Lunch: had to grab something quick, cottage cheese with blueberries and almonds.
    Dinner: Salmon with spinach salad and some leftover chicken/veggie stirfry.
    Bedtime: some cottage cheese for the casein content or perhaps a shake. If I have leftover BBQ i'll grab some.

Just reading this I realize I will have to up my calories just a bit. I love eggs, cheese, PB, and lots of meat. I will BBQ large batches of steak, chicken or burger patties and grab some whenever I'm hungry.

Goals/expectations: I'm confident that I will walk away from this cycle with a nice visible increase in muscle mass and vascularity. Eating relatively clean and my cardio will assist in leaning me out. I'm not big on stats or numbers, i don't judge the failure or success of a cycle by an arbitrary set of numbers. Having said that, I'm willing to bet I will finish at a lean and mean 180-185lbs. I will post beginning pics soon, I feel I have a good muscular base to start with so I'm very excited. Due to my work schedule and occasional unforseen circumstance I have the odd rest day wether I like it or not

Training: I train body parts with lots of super setting and keep the intensity high. I love dips and will include them frequently. I train alone in a private gym so I have a hard time maxing out on bench press etc as I have no spotter. My cardio consists of high intensity trail riding on my mountain bike, a typical ride is approx. 15KM of very technical trails with lots of roots, rocks and nice punchy climbs to get the heart rate up. It's interval training at it's finest, I ride 2-3 times per week.

So far: I started the derm/stano on monday the 22nd in order to get a bit of a "base" prior to starting the Triumph. I dose the stano 400mg when I wake up (working nights or days) and another 400mg 8-10 hours later. If anyone has other suggestions for dosing please say so. 4 pumps of Derm after shower, my only observation so far is derm makes me fucking itchy. Like big time itchy. I take the CoQ10, B6-12 and Vit. D upon waking.

I will start the Triumph Monday morning and continue the derm and stano. I will run the Aegis as long as I run the Triumph and run the Talos until it's finished. I will continue a bit of liver therapy with a bottle of Liv52 I have in the cupboard, I think Aegis is a bit strong to run on a casual basis.

So here was my workout today, only had 45 minutes so I did a quick arm blast:

DB Preacher curls, alternating arms:
    Warmup reps with 15lb'ers
    25x8
    40x10
    40x10
    25's to failure, both arms.

Joe Weider arm blaster curls with curl bar. This vintage piece of equipment is a beauty!
    60x12
    70x12
    85x10
    21's with 60lb bar x 2
    (This is when I start to get damn vascular, forearms start to pop)

Close grip tri pressdown:
    110x10
    120x12
    130x10
    drop to 90lbs till failure

Wide grip tri pressdown:
    120x10
    120x10
    130x10
    drop to 90lbs till failure

Concentration curl/dip superset:
    30x10 - 10dips
    30x10 - 12dips
    30x12 - 15dips

That was pretty much it, not much time so I had to move quick. I feel great, look fairly lean and I can see veins in my shoulders which is cool. My forearms are nice and vascular and the large vein running down my bicep is clearly visible.

Thanks for following, throw out any advice, ideas or criticism. I'm having a snack and going to bed, 5AM comes early

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diggin the layout, I'm in! Can't wait to see how this treats you.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In.

I thnk you're going to like the LGI Stano; it seems to produce intense vascularity, some hardness, and a fair amount of fat incineration for me
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up that torem. Look at Dj's torem protocol.

And you've cycled bfor haven't u? How the fuk do u have no SERM experience?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know Nate, it is only a 6 week cycle, maybe up to 90 for a couple, three days at the beginning of the serm but maybe not/.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    In.

I thnk you're going to like the LGI Stano; it seems to produce intense vascularity, some hardness, and a fair amount of fat incineration for me
    Thanks for following, this is my second time running stano and was very pleased the first time. I'm looking forward to seeing how it interacts with the triumoph.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Up that torem. Look at Dj's torem protocol.

And you've cycled bfor haven't u? How the fuk do u have no SERM experience?
    Thanks for joining in Nate, yes it's true, I've never run a SERM before. I would say the harshest compound I've ever ran was PP's Tbol and I recovered with a plain jane DAA/Sustain/Toco PCT. My bloodwork proved as much.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used torem 3x and found that the longer time on was more beneficial than the higher doses. My feeling is that upping the dose when you are shutdown won't get much more action, so 60-90 may show some benefit but I don't think it is as much as doing the lower dose and extending to 5-6 weeks. No facts to back that just from what I remember of pct'ing and I've started at 120 and tapered down from there too.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in for this, looks like a good ride!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    in for this, looks like a good ride!
    Thanks VayneZ, I've been following your log periodically, your dedication is awesome, keep it up.