User Tag List

Thread: Props

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Props

This is just a shout-out to Wes, Mike and PN.

When I got back from Indonesia last weekend, my semi-annual order from PN was waiting for me; I tend to put in rather large orders on a semi-annual or quarterly basis to save on the shipping costs to Korea. This time that also got me a nice kit bag. Now I have two: one for my walk-around pharmacy and another for my bits and pieces: gloves, wraps, bands, straps, etc. Thanks, guys.

I'm especially liking the All-In; saves me the bother of mixing it all up myself. And I'm also liking the MCTs and coconut oil - although as of now I like the coconut better, because I enjoy the added taste.

I'm also liking WES' training recommendations for traps and calves and have incorporated them into my prep for the September contest.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is an awesome review, thank you so much for your support and kind words!!!

Love that you are running Prescription Nutrition line for your upcoming contest. Will be looking forward to hearing your results

THANK YOU THANK YOU
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    This is an awesome review, thank you so much for your support and kind words!!!

Love that you are running Prescription Nutrition line for your upcoming contest. Will be looking forward to hearing your results

THANK YOU THANK YOU
    That just a half of it.

My line-up for the next couple of months is:

Pre W/O All-In
    Intra W/O Amino Infusion or Pepto Pro or (leg days) both
    Post W/O Pre-Blend + Micellar Casein + Oats or Fish-oiled Flax seeds + Coconut Oil
    Pre-Sleep Micellar Casein

Just got some epistane with my latest shipment and am considering adding it to the mix, although I'm not sure I'll go with doses you have planned. Am waiting for the results of my bloods to see where i stand re my recent run of Parabolan.. If I'm good to go what do you think about doing Parabolan again w/ Epi?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    That just a half of it.

My line-up for the next couple of months is:

Pre W/O All-In
    Intra W/O Amino Infusion or Pepto Pro or (leg days) both
    Post W/O Pre-Blend + Micellar Casein + Oats or Fish-oiled Flax seeds + Coconut Oil
    Pre-Sleep Micellar Casein

Just got some epistane with my latest shipment and am considering adding it to the mix, although I'm not sure I'll go with doses you have planned. Am waiting for the results of my bloods to see where i stand re my recent run of Parabolan.. If I'm good to go what do you think about doing Parabolan again w/ Epi?
    You have some very nice products!!! Awesome to hear this

As for the parabolan..I loved that stuff, best version of Tren ever IMO...The combo of epi and parabolan would be amazing, super lean gain, vascularity and sickening strength I am sure. I wouldn't advise 90mgs ED either LOL.... As for running the two, I think it is a fine mixture, I'd just take extra precautions to protect liver and internal organs

Can't wait to hear what happens if you do run these together, please do post up!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Props

I think the epi would be wasted in any cycle with parabolan, personally, as most people get mild gains on it. Trenbolone will be your powerhouse, so unless you were doing low dose tren, I don't see the need. That being said, I'm sure it would still add to muscle hardness prior to your next contest.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I think the epi would be wasted in any cycle with parabolan, personally, as most people get mild gains on it. Trenbolone will be your powerhouse, so unless you were doing low dose tren, I don't see the need. That being said, I'm sure it would still add to muscle hardness prior to your next contest.
    That's what I assumed. I was primarily interested in whether it would be worth it for the hardening/vascularity effects.