Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
just watched the video. the black guy who "researched" the superdrol obviously didn't research the superdrol. he wouldn't have had major liver issues if he looked into some kind of liver support. i will say though. anything like superdrol being on the market, is kind of ridiculous. i mean. if this shit came with some guidelines, then it'd be fine, but SD is such a crazy potent compound, it really is kind of a joke to sell it like they did.

and yeah, look, the girl that committed suicide. sad as fuk. no dispute there, but i HATE how the mother says, "MY DAUGHTER SAID I DONT WANT TO DIE" but yeah, she kind of did. she intentionally tried to kill yourself.
But maybe back then all the sides weren't as widely known and there were no logs or bloodwork to go from showing liver damage. maybe the black guy took the dosage recommended and still wound up with liver damage.

i do think he's kind of a schmuck for telling his students, "if it's not FDA-approved don't touch it." guy obviously has no grasp of the wide variety of supplement niches and the quality variance of companies out there. it's like saying, after you got burned buying a used car, to never ever buy a car because all cars are bad