Well figures, I started my next cycle of AHv3 and 11 oxo a few weeks ago, then this week another awful UC flare-up started. I will be going to the GI doc very soon to get started on some medication, though I'm not sure yet what that prescription will be. I'm going to avoid corticosteroids if at all possible, but I know it is a common choice for treatment so it could very well happen. That is what I am trying to figure out now. Corticosteroids are closely related to cortisol, and 11 oxo is a strong cortisol inhibitor, sooo does that mean if I continue this cycle, the 11 oxo will counteract the corticosteroids and thus prevent the needed effectiveness to try and get remission of the UC? I don't know, and those of you out there may also not know, but I though it would be worth trying to get some insight. I will talk to the GI doc about this as well, but generally speaking most medical practitioners frown on any PH use anyway so I was hoping I might find some educated, unbiased views here as well. I think it could all be a moot point anyway because UC negatively effects the absorption through the colon, so it may just be best to end the cycle and try again if/once I can obtain remission of the UC as I'm probably not getting good absorption of the AH and 11 oxo since they are taken orally.