User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just read a thread of a guy preparing for a show doing a cycle of epi at 100mg. Seemed legit. How is it treating you?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Geeeeeeez 405 close grip bench hahaha that's unreal!!! Man oh man I can't wait to see how things progress
    Thanx Ry, but now my elbows have ached for days LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Nice PR dude! Looks really solid. def in for this to see how it will further your progress!
    TY VayneZ..im excited as well so far so good!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    In again.
    Gotta see what 90mgs will do.
    Scope thank you for being here

Quote Originally Posted by weakling View Post
    Just read a thread of a guy preparing for a show doing a cycle of epi at 100mg. Seemed legit. How is it treating you?
    Hey man, very cool, I'd love to see another log on high dose epi, mines going great so far

Update

Sorry everyone for the delays, been super super busy, Here is what happened recently:

Day 6 on beta test..will weigh in on Friday and see if I am up a few pounds..

So far so good.. Definitely feeling stronger overall..

Joints are a bit achy, but overall I feel very good on this dosage. Headaches 2 day in a row at the end of the night after the 90mg mark, but nothing insane.

Attempted a workout, but too distracted by everyone at Energy trying to talk to me. This is not my primary gym, but even at my home gym I am changing times so as to be left alone.

Managed 30 minutes before being so distracted, I decided to postpone my session... Here is what happened.

Military Dumbells (weights listed per hand)
    35x20
    50x20 warmups
    75x10
    100x10
    120x10
    140x6

Wesley Inman Shrugs
    45x20
    45x20
    45x20
    45x20

And that was it..Did not have time to do abs, no cardio, no tanning.

Again overall I feel strength gains on the EPI already. Very much so..I can't wait to have a few sessions to myself and hit some serious numbers.

One of my potential goals is to see if I can bump my current BP up a bit. I am right around 440x1 on a good day, I'd love to hit 455lbs x 1 or 440x3 for example at day 30.

Def. look and feel bigger too

Aug 1, 2013

Back and Biceps

Hammer Curls (warmups)
    30x20
    35x20
    45x10

Seated Cable Rows
    (rack=300lbs)
    150x10
    200x10
    250x10
    rackx10
    rackx10

Supinated Dumbells Curls (weights listed per hand)
    30x20
    40x10
    50x10
    65x10
    75x8

Ran the rack at the end, one rep with each pair of dumbells, so left and right arms

Dumbells listed per hand:

Pullovers (cable pullovers)
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10

Wesley Inman Shrugs

45x20
    45x20

punched out abs, and obliques, cardio for 12mins @ 4.0mph..tanned called it a day.

So far so good, am bigger, look bigger, feel bigger!!

BW= 209.5lbs!! So I am up 4.5lbs already in one full week of EPI

Daily Eating Schedule**

I will give you guys a legitimate day of eating for me..

First and foremost on a bulk I am trying to get 5-7K calories in me..more so protein, but at the same time I want as many non processed foods in me as possible but not "clean" at all times...You will never get "huge" in a bulk eating clean..you need some fats and carbs in there IMO.

Meal 1-

6-8 eggs, 4 eggs w yolks, the rest are whites, scrambled with american cheese on top, turkey bacon, large glass chocolate milk, english muffin with butter

Meal 2- "my shake" (sometimes this is my post workout since I train in the AM some days)
    -48 oz whole milk
    -2 scoops prescription nutrition ProBlend Protein, blueberry muffin
    -1 yogurt
    -1 banana
    -2 tbsps. peanut butter
    -1/2 cup raw oats
    -1/2 cup of ice
    -2.5grams creatine mono
    (sometimes a scoop of vanilla ice cream)

Meal 3
    (lunchtime)
    Example might be 2 tuna fish sandwiches on italian bread. Each sandwich has an entire can of tuna drained with light mayo. I will have a side such as half a box of mac and cheese, or even some pringles, and glass of milk.

Meal 4
    If it's prior to workout, I often cook 1lb of 80/20 hamburger and I will brown it and mix it with a whole bag of Lipton rice..I will eat as much as I can then hit the gym if it is a PM session..very often though i workout right after Meal 1.

Meal 5 post Workout
    "my shake" immediately followed within 3o minutes by another meal.

Meal 6

I often cook 12 chicken legs..remove skin, and add hot wings sauce, and pepper to the legs, cook for an hour and I will try to eat at least 6 of them in one sitting.

Meal 7
    Will either be the remainder of the legs or another "shake"

Meal 8
    (this is during my sleep)
    I wake up each night by habit and eat either several bowls of cereal ranging from Fruity Pebbles, to Honeycomb to Frosted Flakes. Sometimes I will eat salted Almonds and a glass of limeaid.

During the day I often will pick during the meals at smaller items, protein bars and chocolate as well, reeses.

I try to eat every 1-2 hours minimum. I also force down water at every chance I have.

I do not like eating at all. I force myself to do so, because I know that it will result in muscle. Some days if I am out on the road I will eat fast food. My favorite fast food meals are probably Wendy's Double Stacks, frosties and a Whopper and fries at BK. That and I will eat Taco Bell on occassion too...
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go for 455 x 1!

and my joints hurt every time I read your log! I had good results on havoc but my elbows were a wreck

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if I just managed to overlook it, but what are you running for liver support?

Great log btw, considering running either Epi or Tren from PN sometime.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn that's a nice wack of food everyday!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn almost 5 pounds in a week!!! That is sick!!!! And like Scope said, interesting meal routine. Like the Shake!!! Makes me think about making my cycle a bit more dirty.. hmmm

Btw, do you load up on carbs every day or do you cycle it? And what kind of ice cream would you recommend for a Carb back Load spiker?
    Last edited by VayneZ; 08-02-2013 at 06:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Go for 455 x 1!

and my joints hurt every time I read your log! I had good results on havoc but my elbows were a wreck

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Awesome to hear, yeah Havoc is amazing stuff!!!! 455 is a realistic goal, I would love to hit even a bit more then that too

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Don't know if I just managed to overlook it, but what are you running for liver support?

Great log btw, considering running either Epi or Tren from PN sometime.
    Awesome!! Yeah Mikes PH's are better then the ones he mimicked IMO..they dont have as many fillers and he doses them much purer..Every PH I have used of his so far is better then the version he made it to compete with!! I have to give him credit

I am using LIV-52..nice product, inexpensive. I wanted to use Advanced Cycle Support by Iron Mag Labs, I do think that is one of the best products on the market for support, but it is pretty pricy comparison and this was a tight financial month

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Damn that's a nice wack of food everyday!!!
    LOL!! Thanx Scope, yes it is!! I hate eating that much food, but know I have to!!

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    damn almost 5 pounds in a week!!! That is sick!!!! And like Scope said, interesting meal routine. Like the Shake!!! Makes me think about making my cycle a bit more dirty.. hmmm

Btw, do you load up on carbs every day or do you cycle it? And what kind of ice cream would you recommend for a Carb back Load spiker?
    To be honest I just load up on food all day everyday! Not carbs in particular, I just try to get as many calories as possible. I do very well with a primarily meat diet, steaks, hamburger, chicken..many times I will do literally 90% meat products and NOTHING else besides the shakes and it works for me just fine

Ice cream I think I use Edy's just because it tastes so good!! But no other reason!!

Update

Leg Day-

Sprints 40yd and 100m sprints, and intervals, meaning sprint a certain distance and walk a certain distance and repeat..

Blew out BOTH of my hamstrings pretty bad, in fact today it is black and blue from Glutes to calves. So I will be out of heavy lifting, possibly for the rest of this beta test...LEGS of course, still will hit upper body super heavy. No worries on my end..

In Strongman we are hurt so often, you learn to adapt...

So I hit

Leg Extensions and Calves at the gym today...

A bunch of sets with light weight, high reps nice and controlled....

Did abs, cardio, tanned...

I will still hit light legs, 2x per week, I may incorporate leg extensions and calves even 3x per week until this heals!!

No squats or deadlifts for a few weeks

So far so good on EPI..feeling big and strong..clothes fit tighter.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish I could eat like that, your metabolism is crazy fast lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, is that pic of your bruise??? Geez man that looks like it would hurt so bad, that's intense. Hope recovery goes great!
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    Wish I could eat like that, your metabolism is crazy fast lol
    it is a gift and a curse..When I have to gain weight, say for contest time, it is nearly impossible..but yeah dieting is a breeze for my bodytype, thanks JM again for checking in
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Damn, is that pic of your bruise??? Geez man that looks like it would hurt so bad, that's intense. Hope recovery goes great!
    Ry hey man..yeah that is one side, they are both blown out pretty bad, partial tears..the pic doesn't do it justice, it is literally purple, dark deep purple, looks like a tattoo..starts from under my glues, all the way down and then even in my calves. My right hamstring is far worse then the left, but they both have partial tears.

I was a track athlete for so long I know hamstring tears, they do happen alot, but this is the worst I have ever had..I am far too heavy to be hitting super fast 40yd dashes, and 100meters..It is simply dangerous, and I knew I was playing with fire..as much as I have learned over the years, I still tend to do stupid shit, like press buttons..but in my mind I believe that is how I have progressed over the years, is just trying harder and harder things that are not normal for my bodyweight. Sometimes I make it..I certainly got caught this time!! LOL..

I have to laugh at this, I will still hit legs, just ZERO hamstrings for awhile!!! Thanks Ry also for always checking in!!

Have not had the chance to train but I have to say I have been eating non stop.

I weighed in 211 today after a meal..so I am certainly gaining weight.

The sides I have noticed is a few whiteheads here and there, so some acne...Lips are dry, so some dehydration..and my patience is certainly tested at 90mgs..I find myself quick to just say what is on my mind rather then my normal very patient self. It makes me snappy and outspoken and not care as much if that makes sense.

But yeah my strength feels very good right now..Wed's plan is to try a PR on incline bench press if my body allows me to..I am almost thinking to try 365x 10 reps..I am not saying I can do this..but I think I may try and film it and see what happens.