User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol you're a freak of athletic nature, not to take away from all your hard work. But that big running that fast, being that strong, and shredded... Crazyyy!!! I can just feel the extra aggression thinking about 90mg I'm sure you'll hit that PR on bench no oroblem
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ~Wesley VS. MEGA DOSE Epistane by Prescription Nutrition~

Ouch! Way to blow out both hammies! If you're going to do it, might as well do it right. Haha. I wish you a speedy healing!

Sounds like things are going pretty well so far. Glad to hear that. You are tolerating 90mg very well. I expected that 3 days in you would tell us your headaches were so bad that you dropped the dose. In this case, what doesn't kill you really does make you stronger!

**Advice is for entertainment value only and is free, so if you aren't satisfied, there are no refunds.**
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is 90mg treating you? Sides?

For me as soon as I hit 50mg the lethargy is too much.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weakling View Post

90mg... this seems impossible to maintain, at least to me. Good luck man
    Water can flow or it can crash... be water my friend

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Lol you're a freak of athletic nature, not to take away from all your hard work. But that big running that fast, being that strong, and shredded... Crazyyy!!! I can just feel the extra aggression thinking about 90mg I'm sure you'll hit that PR on bench no oroblem
    Thanks RY Much appreciated compliment! I actually tried to warm up my elbows yesterday and they just were achy the whole time..I felt so so strong though I have to say but last night I had to pop 800mgs of ibuprofen. No other joints hurt except my elbows this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Ouch! Way to blow out both hammies! If you're going to do it, might as well do it right. Haha. I wish you a speedy healing!

Sounds like things are going pretty well so far. Glad to hear that. You are tolerating 90mg very well. I expected that 3 days in you would tell us your headaches were so bad that you dropped the dose. In this case, what doesn't kill you really does make you stronger!

**Advice is for entertainment value only and is free, so if you aren't satisfied, there are no refunds.**
    LOL! Thanks Burly and yes you are right I certainly did it right blowing them out..legs are still purple and I can feel the tears in the muscle fibers, theres a bunch of little ones so I have to be careful next time out, it feels like a bunch of little knots. So far so good

Quote Originally Posted by weakling View Post

Believe it or not, the lethargy is not bad at all. I did have aday or two with it, but if my water intake is gtg, I am fine. So far my only side is the elbows being achy..other then that I am very happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    90mg... this seems impossible to maintain, at least to me. Good luck man
    Hey Broly you mean for the 30 days or longer? Believe it or not, its really not giving me sides except the elbows I am almost halfway done so far and I certainly love how strong I feel..I will punch the 30 days out no problem, thank you for checking in, much appreciated

Quick Update:

Yesterday I weighed in before meals, and I was 207lbs..So I am certainly holding some water with this product to get up to 209-210 by end of day.

What I can and will say so far, is this is a dry Tbol. Reminds me exactly of Tbol...with achy elbows

Strength is amazing.

I did a preworkout day yesterday, so full body with very very light weights...

I hit 5 sets of bench press, my 2nd to last being 405lbs...I hit it for 4 reps no spot, without even coming close to failure and it felt like a toy. It was the lightest 405 has felt in many years, since my AAS days..

I definitely am happy with the added strength.

Training later today and will try and give a full detailed update.

Thank you everyone
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Hey Broly you mean for the 30 days or longer? Believe it or not, its really not giving me sides except the elbows I am almost halfway done so far and I certainly love how strong I feel..I will punch the 30 days out no problem, thank you for checking in, much appreciated
    Yeah man, 90mgs for 2 weeks or longer seems crazy to me.... I'm just going off my experience with Havoc. I can't imagine 90mgs.

Glad it's not hurting you, keep it up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Yeah man, 90mgs for 2 weeks or longer seems crazy to me.... I'm just going off my experience with Havoc. I can't imagine 90mgs.

Glad it's not hurting you, keep it up.
    Broly, yeah I agree you would think that, but I am being completely honest when I tell you the sides are VERY VERY MILD, if any at all!! I am tolerating this better then alot of PH's..For example I ran Super DMZ 2.0 and I had back pumps, heartburn, nosebleeds, etc..constantly irritated..Then Mike came out with Progear and I had none of those issues.

Havoc @ 30mgs I had ZERO sides, Mike's epi at 90...virtually side free...It is certainly a good thing, bc I am not really in the mood to deal with harsh sides, I am mentally exhausted from all I have going on and Beta Testing..I am taking a very long break..in fact I think the next time I do a beta test, I would like to be financially reimbursed. I think I have proven my trustworthiness that money can't buy me and it is a S***load of work. I know in the EPI ANDRO beta test, my log literally sold hundreds of bottles. Now mind you, I did not get paid a dime, and it is an exceptional product..but I didn't even get a thank you gift...NOTHING!!! I mean this is my thought of the industry, even if you have a good product if I spend hours and hours to show the products results, regardless of if it turns out good or bad, you send that athlete a gift pack.

That is how I role. With my clients, that do before and afters, there efforts get a reward..even if it is not a remarkable turnout.

Anyways, i am on a tangent.. here's the update LOL

Update:

8/8/2013 back and Biceps

**First off the product again has very little side effects. My elbows hurt very badly, they were bad to begin with..and again this is a "DRY"compound. A little acne. A little dehydration. Like alot of orals I am noticing my appetite has declined so I have to force feed more then normal. GHRP or a test base (prescription of course ;P) might help..otherwise I must say even at 90mgs ED, this has VERY VERY MILD sides.

Strength is AMAZING!!! That is my most noticeable effect from this so far. Good pumps and some lean size gains, but I feel super aggressive, strength is tremendous, sex drive very much increased.

Back and Bicep Day

Started with Supinated Curls (wearing Straps) dumbells
    20x20
    30x20
    45x20
    55x10
    75x6..felt strong

Bent Over rows
    55x10 each arm warmup
    110x10 each arm
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10..too easy, too light wasting my time with these!!

Hammer Curls
    55x10
    65x10
    75x10

nice and slow and controlled

Cable Rows- Rack = 300lbs
    Rack x10
    rackx10
    rackx10

Preacher Curls (super close grip, pause at the bottom for 5 second count, then lift)
    40x10
    50x10
    70x10
    100x10

Great pump. Overall excellent session again if everyone would just leave me alone..I am at my new gym the rest of the week where I know NO ONE!! Super excited to just hit some PR's.

My strength feels tremendous. I actually can say that Epi at 90mgs is stronger then pretty much most oral AAS will give you. I am partial to VAR..I do think good VAR at 50+mgs will give me more strength, but EPI is 1/3rd the price, OTC and you do not need a script...So this stuff is AWESOME.

I already am planning my next run, it will be EPI ANDRO by IML and EPI by Prescription Nutrition.

Very happy with my results.

BW=208 today..diet has been off.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Hammer Curls
    75x10
    Goddamn man, 75x10?! I think my PR is 70x2.

Really glad to hear your run is doing well. I may have to go with EPI for my next run.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Wesley VS. MEGA DOSE Epistane by Prescription Nutrition~

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Goddamn man, 75x10?! I think my PR is 70x2.

Really glad to hear your run is doing well. I may have to go with EPI for my next run.
    pussy lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any sides yet? Other than dry elbows