User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The man blew up the muscles in his hammys cause he's so beast and is still going, at this point I'm convinced he isn't human so Epi isn't gonna faze him
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Any sides yet? Other than dry elbows
    Biggest downside to EPI, imo.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Biggest downside to EPI, imo.
    Hey H2s Yeah what is aggravating is that for months it was my left elbow killing me. Now the left doesn't even hurt..but the right is just horrific. I think I compensated for it. But yeah achy elbows suck..I certainly can't say I ever enjoy elbow pain!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Goddamn man, 75x10?! I think my PR is 70x2.

Really glad to hear your run is doing well. I may have to go with EPI for my next run.
    Thanks Cobalt Yeah strength wise, I am very pleased I will actually go up to 90lbs on hammer curls for reps of 6-10 but I do think they help me for strongman, but for size, I will actually stick with 50-60lbs and do higher reps and my arms grow much bigger, but certainly i am not as strong that way

Any sides yet? Other than dry elbows
    Hey Broly man..yep, appetite has been shot this week...all week..some dehydration..definitely aggressive at this dosage and heartburn until I started Pepcid all week... But again, the strength is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    The man blew up the muscles in his hammys cause he's so beast and is still going, at this point I'm convinced he isn't human so Epi isn't gonna faze him
    LOL! Thanks Ry for the confidence in me Appreciate your kind words as always!! I am handling it pretty well to be honest..it really isn't all that bad compared to many other products I have run. I mean in all honesty the sides, probably the most annoying one like H2s said is my elbow joint is killing me!! It does hurt normally. If I ran AAS I'd certainly throw some Deca or NPP in the mix and eliminate this issue so I could enjoy the new strength.

Update Day 19- Epistane still at 90mgs

I have noticed some difficulties in appetite which can happen with some orals. So I have not gained as much weight as I could have on this product bc eating has been an absolute struggle the past week. I still am weighing around 210..but I will admit my diet is no more then 4K calories per day, whereas when I first started I gained weight super quick because I had my normal appetite.
    A cure for this might be to use GHRP-6 during a high dosage run..

Anyways strength was good, here is what happened Saturday's workout :

Shoulders

Seated Military Dumbells (weights listed per hand)
    50x20
    75x10
    100x10
    120x10..still easy, strength is very good, I feel like I am probably back to 140-150's x 10 reps but my new gym only has 120's so I have to wait til I'm at another gym.

Push Press (standing military barbell)
    135x10
    225x5
    225x5...elbows still not warming up
    225x5
    275x2
    275x2
    275x4
    225x10

Super Wide Grip Incline Press (pause to chest for 5 seconds then lift)
    225x10
    315x5
    315x5
    315x5

Did some delt raises, some abs and some other odds and ends. Strength overall is very very good. Still struggling with my right elbow, but otherwise good to go. Will only be training 3x this week coming up as that is all my schedule will permit. But size and strength is certainly improved.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ~Wesley VS. MEGA DOSE Epistane by Prescription Nutrition~

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Hey H2s Yeah what is aggravating is that for months it was my left elbow killing me. Now the left doesn't even hurt..but the right is just horrific. I think I compensated for it. But yeah achy elbows suck..I certainly can't say I ever enjoy elbow pain!!
    Over-compensation is often overlooked in terms of stress. I have a bad left shoulder. Everytime it flairs up, I deal with it, as the pain subsides I am always left with an aching right shoulder.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over-compensation is often overlooked in terms of stress. I have a bad left shoulder. Everytime it flairs up, I deal with it, as the pain subsides I am always left with an aching right shoulder.
    Agreed, the nerve damage that stems in my spine and runs down my left leg is terrible 24/7... When I get an injection and the pain is reduced for a week or so I notice that my right leg is screaming, where usually I never even notice. The pain on the left side is so sever it cancels out the pain on the right... until I get an injection and then the right side it noticed for a week or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Hey Broly man..yep, appetite has been shot this week...all week..some dehydration..definitely aggressive at this dosage and heartburn until I started Pepcid all week... But again, the strength is fantastic.
    I never knew if it was the Bold or the Havoc but I also had no appetite by week 4. Strength was great though.
    Water can flow or it can crash... be water my friend

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    150 x 10 military press.... I mean, if it's Wes I'm sure he can nail it! But, I still gotta see a video of that!! You are a monster dude! Hands down, Monster! Not human!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL..that is me exactly!!

Agreed, the nerve damage that stems in my spine and runs down my left leg is terrible 24/7... When I get an injection and the pain is reduced for a week or so I notice that my right leg is screaming, where usually I never even notice. The pain on the left side is so sever it cancels out the pain on the right... until I get an injection and then the right side it noticed for a week or so.

- - - Updated - - -

I never knew if it was the Bold or the Havoc but I also had no appetite by week 4. Strength was great though.
    Exactly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    150 x 10 military press.... I mean, if it's Wes I'm sure he can nail it! But, I still gotta see a video of that!! You are a monster dude! Hands down, Monster! Not human!
    Thanx Vaynez..I will get video soon..but my right elbow is a mess at this point Thanks for always having something nice to say

Update 9/14/2013

Went into the gym with the idea I would be 210lbs+ but again my diet has been horrific. I just have ZERO appetite...and forcing down food, well I have not been in the mood...I know I'd be an easy 215 if I was eating properly...so this might be something to consider on high dose epi..using GHRP would probably be a good solution.

Weighed in 208..going for a PR at this bodyweight on bench.

Flat Bench
    135x10
    225x10
    315x6
    405x2
    405x1
    405x1 not to failure, just preparing to go heavier
    425x1 simple
    455x0 - Couldn't lock it out Weight shot off my chest and as soon as my right tricep engaged at the midway point, I had my spotter take it. Talk about painful. How disappointing Def. Strong enough to hit it but the elbow pain is excruciating to the point I feel like I would injure myself.

Incline Bench
    225x10
    315x7 pause reps
    315x7 pause reps..not putting in effort..

WesleyInman Trap Routine
    45x20
    x20
    x20
    x20

Powercleans
    135 for a bunch of sets of 6-10

One Armed Powersnatches (this is a strength exercise)
    135 x a bunch of singles and doubles..weights feel like nothing. Here is a very old video of me doing these at Poundstone's gym...
    Wesley Inman Snatch/135lbs - YouTube

Called it a day. Left irritated. Strength is unreal I just cannot fully utilize it with this right elbow. Overall strength is still good. Still having dry gains. Some heartburn, complete lack of hunger.

Overall still loving the strength on Epi..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update 9/19/13

Weighed in 210lbs today, which is pretty solid for the fact I have not been eating and last week I only got 2 days in the gym. Beta test is nearly over. I have to admit my schedule and eating has prevented me from showing 100% how effective 90mgs ED is. Plus the fact I did this with 2 blown out hamstrings did not let me access my strength on legs and squats which very well would have put even more weight on me. I have no doubt in my mind had my diet been in check I'd be a solid 215lbs. My strength is excellent. Best part of the run has been the strength gains..weights I normally do sets with are seriously so light for me right now it almost looks ridiculous.

Still need to get more focused and intensity and go from there. Overall I am happy with the EPI. I will again say that at a high dosage I recommend using GHRP 6 to stimulate appetite..

I believe a "new" user could get a solid 10-20lbs in 30 days on this dosage.

Back and Biceps and Traps

Supinated Dumbells Curls (weights listed per hand)
    25x20
    35x20
    45x20
    55x10

Dumbell Rows (left and right)
    55x10
    105x10
    155x6
    155x6
    205x6
    205x6

Deadlift into Barbell Curls variation
    135x6
    135x6
    135x6
    185x6
    185x6
    185x6..all of these were very simple, putting in maybe 50% effort

Hammer Strength Seated Row
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

Incline Dumbell Curls
    40x20
    45x20
    45x20

Called it a day. First day back was a success. Feeling very very good, lets see what happens the rest of the week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    9/20/2013

Leg Day! First day back hitting squats since I tore both hamstrings. Oddly enough my legs are still black and blue behind the knees. Hams are super super tight and sore right under the glutes. Still swollen but I felt like it was time to give them a shot.

Squats ATG- no hands..just because
    135x10
    135x10
    225x10
    315x6
    315x6
    405x6
    405x6..super deep, felt good!!
    500x2 wow, impressive my strength is still good even after this time off.

16" box
    585x10
    700x0..came down way to slow and shaky..reset weight and try again
    700x3

Walked out 405 and repped it out again ATG for maybe 8 reps

Hit Leg Extensions, super slow and controlled
    40x20
    60x20
    80x20
    100x20
    150x20

Seated Calf Raises
    1 plate x a bunch of sets

Started abs, but I was literally exhausted and dripping sweat. Out of breathe and fatigued. Core is shot and lower back pumps are insane..My body is not happy with the time off..Im hoping I am not too sore the next few days..

Either way, my strength is gtg...looking for some log and tire flips later this week.

Heartburn on the product has been an issue this whole week and I have not been sleeping well either, not sure if it is bc of the Epi or other reasons..nothing horrific but me and not sleeping don't go well together

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesley Inman Strongman Incline 365lbs x 9 reps at 207lbs with GYMNTONIC.com - YouTube

365x9 Incline Bench PR @ 207lbs bodyweight...

Hit 385x4 on the last set

and did a bunch of other odds and ends...too busy to list them all...plus I have maybe 1 more day of Beta Test.

Im going to end the beta log here. I am exhausted. It has been a fun ride...

What I can say about the EPI..awesome strength product. My strength is INSANE with this stuff. I would compare it to a DRY TBOL..100%. I can see why people say it acts like winny because your explosive strength is off the charts, but it is much more wet then winny. Joint aches were not as bad as winny.

Definitely could use this as a clean bulking agent.

Downsides were lack of appetite and I had heartburn pretty regularly the last 2 weeks..daily.

I would certainly recommend this to anyone as an OTC product.

Absolutely will plan to use this product again. I think next time I might run it at 60mgs ED and EPI ANDRO as well at 60mgs ED. The combo would be an amazing recomp tool.

Have to say thank you to Mike Ross and PN for hooking me up and letting me try this product out. Very very solid PH IMO..same as Havoc!!!

Thanks everyone for following along..any questions feel free to post up!!