User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice log wesley! Thanks for keeping it here at SS.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    365 Repping out! Powerlifting style full brutal push. Beautiful. Wes you inspire me bro! for real dawg! for real!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Nice log wesley! Thanks for keeping it here at SS.
    Thank you MHG Thank you for following and your always kind and helpful comments

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    365 Repping out! Powerlifting style full brutal push. Beautiful. Wes you inspire me bro! for real dawg! for real!
    Hey VayneZ..thanx man..that means alot to me to hear...I always appreciate you in my threads and now I have time to focus and watch yours and see you hit that 500 DL

Thanx Man
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're a beast man, no way in hell I would be able to handle 90mg of epi
    Water can flow or it can crash... be water my friend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are you feeling these days? Headaches? High Blood pressure? Insomnia? and how's your strength coming along?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    You're a beast man, no way in hell I would be able to handle 90mg of epi
    I kid you not, it was not bad. I struggled on 40mgs of Super DMZ 2.0..Trenabole at 6omgs made me miserably tired..This was NOT BAD at all..the worst side was heartburn..in all honesty. I have so many clients on this product.

I have one guy up 15lbs in 2 weeks at 60mgs per day..I have guys putting 50lbs on their bench in 30 days with this. Havoc was ALWAYS my top performer, now this is I am actually the one that pressured Mike to make this because Havoc was that good.

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    How are you feeling these days? Headaches? High Blood pressure? Insomnia? and how's your strength coming along?
    Hey VayneZ!!! How are you man!! Believe it or not, I have had a nasty sinus infection for 5 days straight now. I don't have health insurance so I have not lifted and am just doing OTC stuff to improve. Everyone where I live has it..and it is a bad bad version right now. One of the worst I have ever had. Thankfully had some Bronkaid and that helped. Overall besides being sick..I am maintaining weight. I weighed in at the gym (im still training people) at 208lbs. I am so motivated to hit the gym and get back.I will take a few days off, bc I know my body..but I promise you a PR next week or the week after.

Thanks for checking in on me man, you are awesome

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's encouraging news, I loved Havoc. My lifting partner just started his very first cycle and I got him on one of the quickly dwindling bottles of havoc. I'm going to have to test this stuff out for myself...

Feel better man, having just come off a cycle your immune system probably isn't helping you out too much.
    Water can flow or it can crash... be water my friend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    That's encouraging news, I loved Havoc. My lifting partner just started his very first cycle and I got him on one of the quickly dwindling bottles of havoc. I'm going to have to test this stuff out for myself...

Feel better man, having just come off a cycle your immune system probably isn't helping you out too much.
    Yep, Mike and I made it no secret that PN's EPI is a direct copy of Havoc!! The ingredient is not copyrighted, only the name Havoc is. There are several versions of Epistane and Havoc was clearly the best. So PN got that exact ingredient and increased it by 5mgs per pill..very very simple idea. The product is as legit as any PH on the market!!

Give it a shot Broly when u can.. I give you my word you will be impressed.

My newest client on it, is on day 4 of Epi at 60mgs. He went from 700x 1 on DL to 700x2. He asked to order more LOL.

You are right on the immune system. I did 60 days of beta testing and I have been hitting it hard for a long long time..not to mention the virus in my area right now is essentially a pandemic. Everyone I know has it..and it is not fun at all.

Thanx man for checking in!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope you feel better bro.. sucks when you got something right when you're on a sweet cycle. And Damn You have some strong clients I tell ya!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome log brother!