User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Henryv said 3 would be an ok dose to take but to never take more than 3 idk why tho. Ive tried 3 caps twice and honestly couldnt tell a difference so i went back down to 2
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    As a little back ground info:
    I've never taken any thing for sleep beyond melatonin or ZMA for fear of sleep walking which I'm slightly paranoid about doing on Oneironmancer. To satisfy my paranoia I intend on making it hard to open up the door to the bed room:-).

As my educational back ground is in philosophy and psychology I am always interested in the connection between the conscious mind and the subconscious mind. I know this sounds like quackery but I sort of hope that lucid dreaming will enlighten me about my conscious life which will in turn help me to be a better father and husband.
    Definetly not quackery my man. I wish more people looked into the power of the mind and the power of thought. What our mind does when we sleep and what our mind does when we're awake are very important and are very much connected. Most people fail to know the connection.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Henryv said 3 would be an ok dose to take but to never take more than 3 idk why tho. Ive tried 3 caps twice and honestly couldnt tell a difference so i went back down to 2
    After a night of deep sleeping and again not really being able to remember the dream I think the biggest issue right know is that I am just damn tired. Work is kicking my ass as I have to get up at 4:30. When I remember dreams, it's typically closer to waking, and my belief is that my work schedule is preventing me from reaching that sweet spot in my sleep cycle. Tonight I'm going to take the same dose and see what actually getting seven hours of sleep can do for dream.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I once read that if you repeat a task daily(Ex: knocking on a doorway) and then find yourself about to repeat that task in a dream, you should be able to get yourself to lucidly dream when the task doesn't go quite right.

It was something like that, that I read. Gives you something to think about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Didn't really get to sleep as long as I would like to have and to be truthful I can't really remember the dreams I had though I'm sure I had them. It's a difficult thing to explain but I just know that I'm having dreams; it's a weird kind of feeling or thought and I haven't had it in a while, so it is my belief the product is legit.

The sleep on this product would be worth the money alone. I have been sleeping deeper than I have in quite some time. As a sidenote, not really sure if this is the result of the product, but I am horny as shit. I want to bang every piece of ass that I see. I can't help but think that the deeper more restorative sleep and the horniness don't go hand-in-hand. I believe that there is a high correlation between sleep and hormone function and science seems to support that idea.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you felt sluggish the next morning, even after getting a good nights sleep?

there are a few products I love that give me such deep restful sleep, but I sometimes feel a little hungover in the morning.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol at being horny, I'm feeling the same affects! I thought it was being on vacation for so long and being in the damn country with no females but I can definitely tell its increased since being on.

@socal for me it's weird, if I lay in bed after waking up I can fall back asleep. If I get out of bed right away I feel rested and ready. It's a great feeling either way, no lingering effects for me.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    have you felt sluggish the next morning, even after getting a good nights sleep?

there are a few products I love that give me such deep restful sleep, but I sometimes feel a little hungover in the morning.
    When I wake up at 4:30 in the morning it's hard to tell if it's just the fact that I'm waking up at 4:30 in the morning or if it's the sups. That said I have felt better throughout the day than I did before starting the log.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Last night I dreamed. Nothing prolific, just a series of drive by scenes with different people all talking with everybody but me. I wasn't put off by it, it was like I was just observing them. This feeling of watching people carry on aligns well with life right now: My personal life is about to change with the arrival of the twins in November, so I'm not making any career moves even though the company is expanding...I'm watching the folks that are. I'm not frustrated because there are a lot of unknowns with the expansions and the head aches of dealing with them might not be worth the extra five to ten grand I might get for the hassle.

Sleep was again amazing and finally getting seven full hours is wonderful.

It would be nice to have fantasy dreams and I may be having them and not remembering them. That said, I understand the reality based dreams. I've got a lot of pragmatic challenges facing me so there's no need for symbolism. I've had those dreams before when life was in a state of transition. For example at the beginning of college I had dreams where I was drowning and before the birth of my first daughter I had one where I pulled out my teeth. It turns out that pulling out teeth is a fairly common dream for a transition time...any one with a kid will back me up on the fact that it is a HUGE transition.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    Last night I dreamed. Nothing prolific, just a series of drive by scenes with different people all talking with everybody but me. I wasn't put off by it, it was like I was just observing them. This feeling of watching people carry on aligns well with life right now: My personal life is about to change with the arrival of the twins in November, so I'm not making any career moves even though the company is expanding...I'm watching the folks that are. I'm not frustrated because there are a lot of unknowns with the expansions and the head aches of dealing with them might not be worth the extra five to ten grand I might get for the hassle.

Sleep was again amazing and finally getting seven full hours is wonderful.

It would be nice to have fantasy dreams and I may be having them and not remembering them. That said, I understand the reality based dreams. I've got a lot of pragmatic challenges facing me so there's no need for symbolism. I've had those dreams before when life was in a state of transition. For example at the beginning of college I had dreams where I was drowning and before the birth of my first daughter I had one where I pulled out my teeth. It turns out that pulling out teeth is a fairly common dream for a transition time...any one with a kid will back me up on the fact that it is a HUGE transition.
    Amen.

This product has just become available in the UK. Unfortunately it's very pricey, about $60, so I'll pass for the moment. Interested, though.
    Last edited by markam; 08-03-2013 at 11:02 AM.