User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Today was a flip from working nights to being awake during the day so I will log again tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

I actually remember the dream from last night! It was a little strange because it was mostly just random people from my past that I was never very close to and we're all at this party. I went around having different conversations with all of them and each of the conversations really just kind of made me aggravated. Everybody seemed to sense that I was having bad conversations with them and I can't really tell you at the conversations were about but whatever it was about, by the end the dream everybody was circling around me and about to beat me up when the dream ended. What was interesting was I wasn't afraid at all, in fact I relished the idea of getting a chance to beat their ass.

Before went to bed last night I told myself to think of a business to start something that I really wanted to do. I woke up with the idea of heating and air technician. That would be a really good side business since I live in Oklahoma where it's hot as shit most years, and it would be something I could do one the side. I think i will look into it because it would definitely be something that I could eventually scale up into a full-blown business that could get me away from corporate America. Plus I have a strong technical base so I'm not very far away from it. I don't think that it i would've thought about it unless I asked my subconscious mind about it because it's not something that you just think "oh that's what I want to do with my life."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Last night I had a strange dream. I was apparently a volunteer in a class of kids about the age of ten or so and we went on a field trip that was basically outside to watch a line man (dude who fixes power lines). When we went out, the line man was my best friend from high-school and he served the kids ice cream. It's just a fucking random dream, but I'm cognizant that the class room, the line man, and my best friend are symbols.
    Last edited by Macdon1588; 08-11-2013 at 07:55 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    Last night I had a strange dream. I was apparently a volunteer in a class of kids about the age of ten or so and we went on a field trip that was basically outside to watch a line man (dude who fixes power lines). When we went out, the line man was my best friend from high-school and he served the kids ice cream. It's just a fucking random dream, but I'm cognizant that the class room, the line man, and my best friend are symbols.
    Maybe; maybe not. Groucho once famously said that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar; and Freud obviously agreed.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

I think you're right I think that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. The only thing that makes me think that it might perhaps be symbolism is that I'm searching for a new direction in life that might just require knowledge. My best friend is in the energy business and I have an idea about making waste fuel derived diesel to power generators which provide more power to schools during peak demand hours to lower cost. All of the elements of that idea are obviously in that dream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Another good nights sleep but sadly I can't remember dreaming.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://ec.libsyn.com/p/0/e/0/0e0a479...4&c_id=5296837

Some good dream talk at about the 1:55-2hr mark.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

It was another deep sleep night with dreams swirling just beyond the comprehension of my waking mind. I feel better all the way around and I believe that I will pick up some more bottles of this stuff because this is the only thing that has changed in my routine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Last night was a dream of frustration. I watched a video of a white kid getting a brutal beat down by three black kids. Of course this propaganda machine government media complex has nothing to say about the ordeal.

In my dream I'm standing with a journalist in front of group of black people reciting statistics about crime, death and out of wedlock statistics. The crowd gets angry then just walks away and as they do, the journalist just stops filming. The dream ends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Last night's dream was an awfully strange one. I was back in time to a about the late forties. There is somebody, I'm not sure who is leading me through a neighborhood meeting people. Now that I'm awake I think hard enough about it I'm sure that the neighborhood is in Detroit where my family was originally from. The last thing in the dream as I walk up and shake the hand of a lady with dark black hair it's really done up nice and she's in a nice dress for that era. Her grip is so strong that I can't tear away from it. As I struggle, she just smiles. I am frightened enough by it that I woke up.