User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

I flipped my sleep to days. I had dreams today but they were just interaction dreams of little consequence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

I found myself in a strange dream today. I was in Villa Hermosa which is a small town in Mexico where I used to do some contract work for the government owned pipeline. The dream had a since of danger as I had to run from different crowds, but no one was fast enough to catch me. Eventually I got to the company compound and switched out of my gear. When I go back out the door, it opened directly into the bar I used to work at in college.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

When I woke up this afternoon I sat and tried to remember my dreams. My grandfather came to mind. He's been dead about fourteen years ago at this point which is tough because he raised and I was just 20 when he died. I've had no real role models or any one to get advice from on the finer points of adulthood. Last night before I went to bed I asked my mind to dream of a path to be more successful. I believe that my grandfather represents a need for direction and a call for more or continued discipline. Plus, I just miss him, and since I'm about to have child three and four, I would surely love his input since he was the only big family man that I knew.
    Last edited by Macdon1588; 08-18-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anything, it seems to be making you guys alot more interested in exploring your potential. Seems consistent in terms of what these dreams interpretations are leading to. Cool stuff.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i will say this. if you smoke weed and then take this, you prolly won't have much memory of your dreams. BUT even when i dont smoke and take this stuff, i still dont always have that much recollection. liquid valerian root extract seems to help my recollection. regardless of the dreams, it makes you sleep well. that's for sure

now. as to the potential thing. i was already looking into meditation and the power of thought bfor i started taking this. but since taking this, i seem to keep seeing more and more and talking to people more and more about just how powerful our minds are and how much power our minds have over reality.

ever hear of the water experiment? now. i know some people are probably gonna think i'm crazy. not much out there though actually debunks this. and another thing. people say they can't recreate the experiment. i believe it's because these people don't believe that it can happen, go into it with the thought that it can't happen, and therefore, it will not happen. and why is this study not shown around the world and globe if it's true? because the government doesn't want us to think for ourselves nor do they want us knowing that our minds have power over the conscience world. you all can at least agree that the government doesn't want us to be free thinkers.

my friend pointed this out to me just the other night, and i truly believe that what i'm about to tell you is very, very profound. dreams. dreams almost always have little to no consistency. at least most of the time they don't. now, to lucid dream, it's really not that hard. little techniques that you can do such as looking at ur hands, or asking yourself, am i dreaming throughout the day can help you a lot. becoming lucid in the dream world and gaining full control over the dream is much easier than having full control over your own life, is it not? why is this? consistency. the conscious world has so much more consistency to it. for us to believe that we can control our own lives sounds impossible BECAUSE of the immense amount of consistency. BUT, what if like dreams, we can control reality. to what extent that we can, that i don't have an anwser for, BUT we do have much more power over the conscious world than we think.

for example. in the gym. just recently, i've noticed, and this sounds minimal, but if i start to think to that i'm not gonna have enough energy to get from that 7th rep to that 10th one, it won't happen. period. but when i say to myself. this is going to happen. your are going to get there, and thats it, i get there. sounds stupid and minimal, which it is minimal, but what if instead of "i'm going to get to that 10th rep" it's "i'm going to go make a million dollars" or something else.

lots of rambling and various thoughts in this post, but it comes down to this. our mind absolutely does have power over reality and the conscious world. this is true. i know this is true, and believe it with every fiber in my being. do we not have a 6th sense? our gut feeling? who here hasn't at one time or another had the feeling someone was staring at them, looked around, and sure as shit someone's staring at you. the gut feeling? that's because our stomachs house our 2nd brain. there is a mass of tissues in our stomach that can only be classified as a 2nd brain. that's actually where we get that gut feeling from. this is proven. go research it.

3rd eye anyone? the pineal gland. ancient cultures have drawings of this gland. there is something to our 3rd eye. it's not called that as a joke. whats sad though? by the age of 17, almost everyone's pineal gland is completely calcified over. why? mainly because of fluoride, but also because of other environmental chemicals. how amazing that our government makes sure that our pineal gland is messed with. this isn't just random coincidence. they know this shit. they know what they're doing and they want us as dumb as a box of rocks.

hope SOMETHING here was of value

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Thank you for the great post Nate. I know what you mean about manifesting your will in the waking world. The first time I hit 405 on deads I firmly believe it was because I told myself I would. When I tell myself that I would be thankful for eight reps of something, that eighth rep is all I can get. I always over shoot now and my reps are picking up. I get to places now I could t reach just a few months back and I do think it is just mind power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Not much to report dream wise today. This is the 4th day sleeping time shifted and its pretty typical for me to sleep super deep. I feel great though.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nate's post above, specifically the line

"in the gym. just recently, i've noticed, and this sounds minimal, but if i start to think to that i'm not gonna have enough energy to get from that 7th rep to that 10th one, it won't happen. period. but when i say to myself. this is going to happen. your are going to get there, and thats it, i get there."

got me to 225 lb bench press 4 sets of 10 today.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    i was already looking into meditation and the power of thought bfor i started taking this. but since taking this, i seem to keep seeing more and more and talking to people more and more about just how powerful our minds are and how much power our minds have over reality.

for example. in the gym. just recently, i've noticed, and this sounds minimal, but if i start to think to that i'm not gonna have enough energy to get from that 7th rep to that 10th one, it won't happen. period. but when i say to myself. this is going to happen. your are going to get there, and thats it, i get there. sounds stupid and minimal, which it is minimal, but what if instead of "i'm going to get to that 10th rep" it's "i'm going to go make a million dollars" or something else.

but it comes down to this. our mind absolutely does have power over reality and the conscious world. this is true. i know this is true, and believe it with every fiber in my being. do we not have a 6th sense? our gut feeling? who here hasn't at one time or another had the feeling someone was staring at them, looked around, and sure as shit someone's staring at you. the gut feeling? that's because our stomachs house our 2nd brain. there is a mass of tissues in our stomach that can only be classified as a 2nd brain. that's actually where we get that gut feeling from. this is proven. go research it.
    I have a shirt from MuscleCh3mistry that says, "train your mind, to build your body"..people always ask me what it means and I try to explain the mind/muscle connection.

I have to say that my experiences competing in Strongman truly opened my eyes to the potential of human strength. I went from doing 600lb yoke to 1000lb yoke in a month, simply because I was assured I could do it. Even now in contests I have learned to have my training partners or friends "walk me through" my events and talk to me..or reassure me. The second I fail mentally, but I hear someone I trust. I get the weight..every time.

Second was becoming a parent. The mental connection you get as a parent is nothing short of miraculous IMO.

All of it has made me more then sure that there is far greater connection of the mind to the body and universe then we ever may know.

Anyways, nice log..still following. Question though, does this product make you "fall asleep"? For example I struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep. Only product that ever worked for me was ambien. Would you recommend this product for that??
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I have a shirt from MuscleCh3mistry that says, "train your mind, to build your body"..people always ask me what it means and I try to explain the mind/muscle connection.

I have to say that my experiences competing in Strongman truly opened my eyes to the potential of human strength. I went from doing 600lb yoke to 1000lb yoke in a month, simply because I was assured I could do it. Even now in contests I have learned to have my training partners or friends "walk me through" my events and talk to me..or reassure me. The second I fail mentally, but I hear someone I trust. I get the weight..every time.

Second was becoming a parent. The mental connection you get as a parent is nothing short of miraculous IMO.

All of it has made me more then sure that there is far greater connection of the mind to the body and universe then we ever may know.

Anyways, nice log..still following. Question though, does this product make you "fall asleep"? For example I struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep. Only product that ever worked for me was ambien. Would you recommend this product for that??
    yes and yes. at least for me it does