User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

I always like getting a bottle of pill in the mail on my birthday and thanks to Antaeus Labs, I wasn't let down yesterday.

I was tempted to start my log last night but I'm working today and since I wake up at 430AM to start my shift I didn't want to take any chances.
    I am very grateful for the opportunity to run this product because as a shift worker, my sleep has gone to total shit. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I had a dream I could remember. I know that some folks don't remember dreams, but before I was a shift worker, I frequently remembered my dreams.

I am hoping Oneironmancer increases the quality and quantity of my dreams and that it allows me to dream even on day sleeps.

So, stay posted and we'll see what dreams come my way!
    Last edited by Macdon1588; 07-28-2013 at 07:57 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

As a little back ground info:
    I've never taken any thing for sleep beyond melatonin or ZMA for fear of sleep walking which I'm slightly paranoid about doing on Oneironmancer. To satisfy my paranoia I intend on making it hard to open up the door to the bed room:-).

As my educational back ground is in philosophy and psychology I am always interested in the connection between the conscious mind and the subconscious mind. I know this sounds like quackery but I sort of hope that lucid dreaming will enlighten me about my conscious life which will in turn help me to be a better father and husband.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome. Looking forward to seeing if you have the same results as Ry!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeaaahhh! IN! Im excited to see how this goes for you! Also excited about your background so you can analyze your dreams, i wish i could make sense of mine lol.

And as far as sleep walking from my experience i dont see it happeing. This stuff puts me in a deep deep sleep, i normally toss and turn but on Oneiromancer i barely move at all.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Well not much to report for the first night other than a deep sleep, but in fairness to the product I have to admit that no sooner had I taken the dose then the wife offered up a roll in the sack.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    Well not much to report for the first night other than a deep sleep, but in fairness to the product I have to admit that no sooner had I taken the dose then the wife offered up a roll in the sack.
    You sure that wasn't part of the dream?! ;-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Dreams!

Very mundane dreams. Last nights dreams were merely a sequence of chores that, as I would do them they were interrupted such that nothing got done ever.

From an interpretative point of view the dream sequence makes sense. It makes sense because my life is one string of unending chores right now which is not a bad thing it's just what it is.

Tonight I'm going to tell myself to have a fun dream. My hope is that I can manipulate my subconscious into having some sort of adventure. If it fails, tomorrow night I'm upping the dose;-).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    You sure that wasn't part of the dream?! ;-)
    If I were dreaming she would have had bigger tits;-).

Now, there's a good question: Which celeb is your dream girl fuck? Mine would be Jessica Simpson when she got in shape for the Dukes of Hazard movie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    makes sense because my life is one string of unending chores right now which is not a bad thing it's just what it is.
    Haha, I know this feeling!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Embarrassingly, I can't remember my dreams from last night. I know that I had some because of that feeling where something is on the tip of your tongue feeling.

Sleep quality was great however. I feel better today than I have in a while on day shifts. I think that I will continue this dose until tomorrow night and try upping it see if that produces more memorable dreams.