User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No entry for today other than it's a flip day so this morning I didn't take it and no dreams and my four hours of sleep sucked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

I had an okay night of sleep. It was a flip into a morning shift. I feel like I dreamed but I can't be certain. In the too much info category I woke up at 430 with a hard on which never usually happens. I wish I could remember that one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Last night I had a lucid dream. This is hard to explain but most of the time when I dream the feeling is like I'm being moved through the dream or the dream is like a stream that I am standing in as it flows around me. This dream was different I walked through my "dream house" (I know very girly) and I had complete control of my motions and thoughts. It was like being awake. It was nothing dramatic but it was very cool to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Just a night of deep awesome sleep. I feel better upon waking from this stuff than I do anything else I've tried.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

^X2... I've got to say, as I near the end of this log that, although my dream experience hasn't been the same, or interesting as other guys' logs, this product is worth the cost because of not only dreaming, but also other benefits. I feel more calm and ready to face the day on this product. I will definitely come back to it. When the bottle runs out, I intend on trying a heavy dose melatonin experiment. There's evidence to support that using melatonin at higher doses is beneficial for shift workers. I'll give that a go for a month so that I can evaluate both for effectiveness.
    Last edited by Macdon1588; 08-24-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Another successful night of deep sleep. I will say that I am more fully rested despite having fewer hours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Now, having reached the end of the bottle. I can safely say that it was a good run. I highly recommend this for any one who has had less than stellar sleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac's Oneironmancer log

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I have a shirt from MuscleCh3mistry that says, "train your mind, to build your body"..people always ask me what it means and I try to explain the mind/muscle connection.

I have to say that my experiences competing in Strongman truly opened my eyes to the potential of human strength. I went from doing 600lb yoke to 1000lb yoke in a month, simply because I was assured I could do it. Even now in contests I have learned to have my training partners or friends "walk me through" my events and talk to me..or reassure me. The second I fail mentally, but I hear someone I trust. I get the weight..every time.

Second was becoming a parent. The mental connection you get as a parent is nothing short of miraculous IMO.

All of it has made me more then sure that there is far greater connection of the mind to the body and universe then we ever may know.

Anyways, nice log..still following. Question though, does this product make you "fall asleep"? For example I struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep. Only product that ever worked for me was ambien. Would you recommend this product for that??
    I'm not sure that its ambien strong, but I don't now for sure. I never felt drowsy, yet I was always out like a light.